Digital Project Manager - MENA
Overview of this role
|Remuneration:||negotiable market-related |
The role of digital project manager within Incubeta is to facilitate the needs of the client by managing the end to end project management process whilst tracking the output of the practitioners across all the Incubeta solutions (media, creative and technology) to ensure all projects are delivered on time, within budget whilst meeting standards and client goals.
The Digital Project Manager is ultimately responsible for the project planning and management thereof including the risk management as well as the internal and external stakeholder management for all projects.
As part of Incubeta’s Global growth, we are expanding into the MENA region, and are looking for a digital project manager to join the MENA team.Place within organisation
Tasks and responsibilities
- Direct Report to the account director for client deliverables.
- Indirect report to the delivery manager team lead for practitioner support.
- Drive project collaboration (often across multi-project workstreams) between Account Management, Consultants and Operational team ( Media Traders, Creative team, and SEO analysts.)
- Taking ownership of project needs in line with the Client’s strategy, ensuring that they are facilitated through to completion within the required time frame and budgets
- Provide project management support to the client from initial briefing and scoping phase, through to planning, estimating and budgeting, resource scheduling, design and development and full implementation of the project plans.
- Ability to accurately scope out projects providing project plans with deliverables and requirements, structuring the priorities and dependencies, identifying correct resources with associated costs/time efforts.
- Producing appropriate documentation in support of digital projects including resourcing plans, risk and issue logs, functional and technical specifications, and regular project/client and budget reports.
- Deliver operational excellence with the ability to anticipate potential issues and dependencies, highlight project risks, and manage and change against any business and technical requirements by effectively suggesting solutions or contingency plans at the appropriate stage of projects.
- Ability to schedule, track and prioritise the work correctly against critical deadlines and milestones
- Be the custodian of the change management process. i.e. identifying scope creep and ensuring any changes/new requirements are documented, agreed and updated into the existing project plan
- Effectively communicate the project status to both internal and external stakeholders during meetings, working through project gantts and key stakeholder deliverables.
- Ensure tasks, jobs and costs are set up correctly within the internal trafficking and timekeeping tools, and therefore resource and client profitability can be reported accurately.
- Optimising and improving project management processes and the overall approach where necessary to find efficiency.
- Presenting post project analysis reports of the total project budget against the total project cost (based on timesheet hours) ensures that all learnings form part of future briefs.
- Collaborate with the Consultants and Account Manager on staff Forecasting - Forecasting the resources needed to staff a portfolio. Ensuring that the skill set, and experience matches the requirement
- Coordinating and securing internal resources and any 3rd party freelancers.
Qualification and experience
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to manage time and tasks well
- Strong communication skills and diplomacy
- Commercial awareness
- Attention to detail, strict/high standard of output deliveries
- Ability to work under pressure
- Client management - must be committed to maintaining good customer relationships
- Sound administrative skills and good analytical, documentation and reporting abilities
- Experience in daily and long-term planning techniques and resourcing across a combination of internal and external teams.
- Understand and estimate the effort needed to deliver the project
- Minimum of three years Marketing agency related working experience
- Experience in digital/technical agile project management including planning techniques and resourcing across a combination of internal and external teams.
- Highly Computer literate - (Microsoft- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Gsuite)
- Project management software experience is essential (JIRA, Basecamp, Podio or other)
- A thorough understanding of the wider digital marketing mix
- Practical experience and understanding of specific digital service within our Incubeta Solutions (e.g. Paid and Earned Media, Analytics implementations, SEO, Creative etc)
- Strong communication skills, dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Great eye for detail and methodical - process focused
- Good negotiation skills
- Ability to see the big picture and identify interdependencies that need to be managed
- Good interpersonal skills
- Systematic and integrated thinking
- Analytical and conceptual ability
- Effective time management and personal organizational skills
- Driven and self-motivated
- Extended hours or work week to aligned with the MENA market operating hours i.e. MENA workweek is Sunday - Thursday.
If you believe you fit the bill, please send your cover letter and CV to Natasha/Yusra at moc.atebucni@astnelat
. Take note that if you do not receive a response within two weeks of applying, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Sep 14:47, Closing date 16 Nov