- Should executives' pay be cut to support employees during coronavirus crisis?
- Preserving your employer brand in uncertain times
- Lockdown shopping: Retailers ramp up in-store safety measures
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Account Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable To be discussed|
|Benefits:||50% Medical Aid cover|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Company:||Customer Care Solutions|
A dynamic digital marketing company with youthful energy is looking for a full-time account manager to join our team, starting immediately. The successful candidate will have a proactive attitude and exceptional communication skills to work on digital campaigns and CRM on some leading automotive brands in this fast-paced industry.
The candidate will also be a highly driven, self-motivated, young professional who has a proactive, positive attitude, great writing ability and social skills. You will assist the clients in content creation and driving engagement. This includes ideas for exciting media campaigns. You will also help grow client relationships into solid partnerships.
You will be responsible for overseeing all client service-related projects, which may include collaboration with other departments. You will be the main contact between the client and our support, design and marketing team.
- Administering all day-to-day activities and schedules
- Conceptualisation, briefing and managing of email, SMS and print campaigns - creative content/image sourcing, etc.
- Establish and maintain productive communication between the client and the agency
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ensure smooth and timely workflow of activities directed at the client
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client
- Compile reports for each account
- Work with internal departments to ascertain timetables and pursue approvals
- Follow the project from initial production to final presentation and manage client expectations
- Troubleshooting and testing any issues, should they arise
- Identifying opportunities to improve current practices and campaign performance
- A real passion for digital is essential
- Know and understand our full range of services, including timelines and costing
- Time and people management to ensure on-time delivery
- Prioritise actions and monitor team resources to meet client expectations
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Monitor and review campaigns to identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience in a similar position
- Proven experience with client liaison
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with difficult clients
- Strong project management skills
- Good command of both written and verbal English, including business writing ability
- Display a strong sense of initiative and accountability
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and stress
- Pleasant manner and sense of humour
- Multitasking abilities
- Great work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
- Basic HTML knowledge
Please include references, start date and salary expectations in your application.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Posted on 28 Feb 13:49