|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing/Sales Reservations Consultant
|Remuneration:||R8000 - R12000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Green Point|
If online is where you thrive and sales, reservations and marketing is your thing, this exciting opportunity is for you.
A dynamic hospitality and tourism management group is looking to employ an experienced digital marketing specialist with a sales and reservations background.
If attention to detail is your thing and you have natural aesthetic viewpoint for layouts and images portraying a product then this fast-paced position is just for. Position requires being thorough in completing work tasks. The ideal candidate must have a high level of attention to details and be able to process high volume of reservations with accuracy. This person will be responsible for enhancing the marketing campaigns & digital presence across all digital platforms. The role is creative and the person will be responsible for contributing heavily to tactical planning and execution on a campaign level.
- Grade 12/matric
- Three-year bachelor’s degree/NQF Level 7, preferably in marketing or relevant digital marketing certifications
- One years’ previous experience as a Reservations Consultant for a luxury Hotel
- Must speak, read, write and understand English at a professional level.
- Opera experience is essential
- At least two years’ experience working within a digital role, with two years’ experience as a digital marketing/SEM specialist
- Experience and knowledge of working with social media is important and a good knowledge of social media monitoring and metrics is crucial
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Hands-on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Experience in analysing websites for marketing improvements
- Knowledge of yielding and revenue management
- Exceptional upselling skills, including tours, packages and tourism experiences
- Strong communication skills, as you will be required to lead campaign meetings, discuss strategies and results with other teams and executives
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Able to work under pressure and meet key deadlines
- Have an in-depth understanding of the internet (Using the web for research and to further your learning by reading a wide range of online content)
- Advanced proficiency in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe)
- Knowledge/experience of the hospitality and tourism industry is an advantage
- Leading in the development of sophisticated content strategies which accurately address the marketing & brand objectives of the Group
- There is an expectation that the Digital Marketing/SEM Specialist will take the lead, to provide best practice approach, innovation and guidance at a campaign level
- This person will be key in understanding the Group’s marketing & brand strategy, execution of campaign tasks, keeping a close eye on time tracking versus allocated budget and supporting in the quality of deliverables
- Working alongside the SEO Specialist, to position yourselves as the main authority within the Content Marketing aspects of the Group’s campaigns for which you are responsible
- Collaboration with internal departments to facilitate the production of deliverables and campaign materials
- Analysing campaign performance and identifying strategic content opportunities
- Analyse marketing data and traffic to measure results and identify improvements
- Create and document digital marketing processes (including SOPs, Templates, FAQs) and communicate with other teams
- Able to work shifts - Shifts will be determined by the requirements of the Travel Support centre and will include late shifts to 21H00 and Saturdays and Sundays
- Knowledge of the best local experiences in Cape Town
- A passion for dealing with client direct offering a complete travel experience
- Willingness to lead, take charge and offer direction
- Must be sales driven and well organised
- Ability to multitask
- Exceptional customer care and service delivery
- Problem solving abilities and ability to manage customer issues
- The ideal candidate would need to be a team player and work well with colleagues in collaboration of monitoring email boxes and telephone lines.
- The candidate would not be a typical time watcher and would be eager to assist the department to achieve maximum efficiency
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, or online.
- Knows the type of rooms available as well as their location and layout.
- Knows the selling status, rates, and benefits of all packages plans.
- Knows the credit policy of the hotel and how to code each reservation.
- Creates and maintains reservation records.
- Determines room rates based on the selling tactics of the hotel.
- Communicates reservation information to the front desk.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the front desk.
- Understands the hotel's policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows.
- Processes advance deposits on reservations.
- Tracks future room availabilities on the basis of reservations.
- Monitors advances deposit requirements.
- Handles daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Makes sure that files are kept up to date.
- Maintains a clean and neat appearance and work area at all times.
- Promotes goodwill by being courteous, friendly, and helpful to guests, mangers, and fellow employees.
- Getting information about areas of interest in order to target more clients in particular seasons.
- Making arrangements for clients travel programs.
**Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 14 days – please consider your application unsuccessful**
To browse If online is where you thrive and sales is your thing, this exciting opportunity is for you.
all our vacancies, please log on to our website – www.careercustodians.com
Posted on 02 Sep 09:51
Career Custodians is a recruitment and talent management agency, specializing in the wellness, hospitality and tourism industry.
|Recent jobs by Career Custodians||City||Date posted|
|Cash Controller - Hospitality Industry||Cape Town||11 Sep 10:09|
|Hotel Receptionist||Cape Town||09 Sep 14:11|
|Group Relief Duty Manager||Cape Town||02 Sep 10:51|
|Digital Marketing/Sales Reservations Consultant||Cape Town||02 Sep 09:51|
|Assistant F&B Manager||Cape Town||26 Aug 14:02|
|Reporting/Compliance Officer||Cape Town||26 Aug 10:28|
|Reservations Consultant - Travel Support||Durbanville||22 Aug 09:54|
|Wellness Spa Therapis||Cape Town||22 Aug 09:53|
|Hotel Receptionist||Cape Town||20 Aug 09:18|
|Hotel Receptionist||Cape Town||20 Aug 09:13|
Get job alerts for Consultant jobs
- Product Consultant Specialising in Travel, Somerset West, Onyx Group Holdings
- Consultants, George, Badger Holdings
- Part-Time Sales Consultant - iStore, Cape Town, Core Group
- Reservations Consultant, Cape Town, Sea Point, Premier Hotels & Resorts
- Claims Administrators/Client Care/Sales Consultants, George, Badger Holdings
- Travel Consultant, Cape Town, Westlake Business Park
- Sales Consultant, Helderberg, Intelligent Placement
- Sales Consultant, Cape Town, CBD, Intelligent Placement
- Sales Consultant, Cape Town, Claremont, Intelligent Placement
- Collections Consultant, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Corporate Consultants, Cape Town
- Sales Consultant, George, Intelligent Placement
- Sales Consultant, Cape Town, Intelligent Placement
- Senior Sales Consultant, Cape Town, Weylandts
- Tour Consultant, Cape Town, Northern suburbs, Intelligent Placement
- Reservations Consultant - Travel Support, Durbanville, Career Custodians
- SAP FI Functional Consultant, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Spanish Speaking Course Consultant, Cape Town, Observatory, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Printroom Consultant, Cape Town
- Technical SEO Analyst, Cape Town, Woodstock
- E-commerce Analyst, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements
- E-Commerce Analyst, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- E-Commerce Analyst, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Business Plan Analyst, Cape Town, Southern suburbs, Home Choice
- Continuous Improvement/Growth Analyst, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Paid Media Specialist, Caledon, CBD
- SAP MM/SD/Retail with ABAP, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- SAP Procurement - ABAP, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Paid Media Specialist I European Brands, Cape Town, Amplified Talent