- Education initiatives can transform CSI into social justice
- Companies need to ask themselves: can innovation be taught?
- Tech-savvy youth could change the cyber security landscape
|Get jobs on your |
Content Writer/Social Community Management Intern
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a recently qualified copy writer who would like to join our dynamic team. The three-month internship will be primarily as a content writer and social community manager across our range of clients.
During the three months, you will also be introduced to the full spectrum of digital marketing services and begin training across all platforms. (Google and Facebook stables as well as LinkedIn.)
Full-time/permanent employment will be an option at the end of the three-month contract providing certain goals are achieved during the internship but is not guaranteed.
Company DescriptionDigital marketing and web design agency with a difference
- marketing/advertising qualification
- strong copywriting skills
- willingness to learn
Posted on 12 Jul 09:11
- Writer/Content Creator, Cape Town, Woodstock
- Mid/Senior Content Writer, Cape Town, GetSmarter, a brand of 2U, Inc.
- Freelance Content Writer, Cape Town
- Junior Digital Content Producer, Cape Town, Blouberg area
- Digital Content Producer Intern, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Digital Content Producer, Cape Town, Highbury Media
- Digital Content Producer, Cape Town, Primedia Broadcasting
- Creative Content Producer, Cape Town, Southern suburbs