Mid-Weight Integrated Art Director
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
We have a super job opportunity for a talented (and ideally awarded) mid-weight integrated art director to join the team at a TTL creative agency in Cape Town. You will be required to work on-site. We’re looking for a conceptual thinker, with a passion for ideas, strong design skills and an exceptional eye for detail. The ideal candidate will work closely with a team of multidisciplinary creatives, strategists, makers and producers. You’ll be involved from brief to execution, working across multiple channels (digital, print and motion), and will collaborate with the client to understand and help solve business challenges. The agency’s client is a fast-moving start-up with an ever-expanding range of products and services – and they need team players who can keep up. Note that this position is Cape Town-based and not remote (you’ll need to be in-studio). This exciting role would best suit an integrated art director who wants to be part of a team that’s helping to grow their client’s business through creatively driven solutions and unique ideas. Don’t miss out!Requirements
The successful candidate must have/be:
Please submit a link to your relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.Previously disadvantaged candidates will be given preference.
- Relevant qualification
- Minimum 4 years+ of digital art direction, design and print design or advertising experience
- Digital agency experience – a must
- Must be fluent in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Able to work seamlessly across digital, motion and through-the-line
- Have knowledge of social platforms (Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
- A breadth of style and design capability
- Additional creative interests and hobbies
- A keen curiosity and up to date with industry and design/creative trends.
Should you not receive a response within two weeks, please consider your application for this specific role, unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 10 Aug 16:16, Closing date 9 Oct