Graphic Designer/Video Editor
|Remuneration:||R18000 per month negotiable cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Remote work allowed optional|
Job descriptionBackpage Media
has an exciting opportunity for an experienced designer with strong video editing skills to join our team.
The ideal candidate must have a good understanding of design principles and experience working within existing brand identities.
Being a sports media agency, the ideal candidate must be willing to work in a fast paced environment with flexible hours (some weekend/afterhours work). Sports knowledge and passion (football) is a huge plus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- 2-3 years publishing and digital design experience minimum.
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or experience in digital/multimedia design.
- Proven video editing and motion graphic design experience.
- Must possess the ability to create engaging and on-brand graphics and videos.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe After Effects (advantageous).
- Design and layout magazine publications layout experience a big advantage.
- Attention to detail imperative.
- Experience working within the social media sphere.
- Relevant Digital design portfolio of work.
- Able to manage their time and work to a deadline.
- Highly creative and able to produce exceptional ideas and high-quality work.
- Proactive, a problem-solver and design-maker.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player who enjoys their work and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Backpage Media has operated in the Sports and Entertainment Media industry for over 18 years, providing Digital Media Platforms: Web, Mobile, Games and Apps, as well as Content Services: Photography, Copy, Print, and Video services to blue chip clients globally. We work with Agencies and Corporates in achieving Sponsorship and Marketing Objectives. We also work extensively with Rights-Holders in creating best in practice content platforms. We have built up a reputation for consistency, quality and reliability over the years, providing effective 360 digital media solutions to our clients. Backpage Media is based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Posted on 04 Aug 14:59, Closing date 1 Sep