Junior - Mid Web Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable basic salary |
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
We’re on the hunt for a kick ass website designer. We work on super creative projects, our main niche is websites for authors, but we also do websites for general businesses. We build websites with page builders and minimal custom coding. General tasks
:Creating WordPress website with visual page builders using a pdf layout. You will be given briefs to work with and work with graphic designer and project manager who deals with the client. We mostly use Elementor and Gutenberg builders. Some coding an advantage but not essential. WooCommerce experience a is a plus!Hours:
8.30am to 5pm, Mon-Friday. Your own computer is necessary and a good internet connection. Salary:
Market-related depending on experience. We are looking more for a junior person, with a couple of years of experience. A keen eye for detail and appreciation for good design is key.
How to apply:Subject line:
- Adobe Creative Suite experience an advantage (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience with Elementor Page Builder, Gutenberg, and other common page builders and plugins
- WooCommerce experience is a bonus
- Understands WordPress theme customisation
- Some knowledge of HTML/CSS is a bonus, but not essential
- Must have at least one year experience in web design industry
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills. Someone not afraid of researching solutions and troubleshooting issues
- Fully fluent in conversational and business English
- This is a remote position. You will need your own equipment and internet. Programs/subscriptions will be provided.
- Portfolio/website examples a must!
Rocket Web Designer
Please email: moc.noisnapxetekcor@ajnos
- Covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position,
- Portfolio/examples of past projects.
Posted on 01 Jul 16:58, Closing date 30 Aug