Mid Level Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Remote work:||Some remote work allowed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who is not afraid to take up a challenge. This individual will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves taking briefs from clients or project managers and understanding their needs before making design decisions.
Designs are required for a variety of products, such as websites, presentations, video storyboarding, print material and corporate communications.
The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. Must be able to work within brand guidelines.Send us your portfolio (pdf or online) for review, candidates who do not supply a portfolio will not be considered. Please do not apply if you do not have 3+ years experience.
Qualifications and experience
- Creative with strong conceptual and layout skills.
- Must be able to work within CI guidelines.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Work as part of a team with other designers, creative director, project.
- Managers, web designers and web developers.
- Maintaining an up-to-date awareness of industry-related trends.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to navigate multiple projects.
- Self-motivated and accountable.
- Ability to work overtime when required.
- Matric certificate.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design (please provide certification).
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, essential).
- Additional digital skills (Microsoft Powerpoint, Word).
- Three+ experience in a relevant market category (Agency Experience a plus).
We're a close team of creatives, designers & developers who work together to create beautiful and engaging digital experiences. We take pride in delivering only the best.
Posted on 01 Jul 15:46, Closing date 30 Aug