Design Lead - International Outsourcing Consultancy
|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Within the cost to company package|
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented graphic designer to lead a design team at an international outsourcing consultancy’s studio based in Cape Town. As the design lead
, you will work with and coordinate a Graphic Design team responsible for designing marketing materials for more than 15 different brands. You will work with a small team of graphic and motion designers and closely with the Head of Design. The ideal candidate is passionate about design, brimming with creativity, an Adobe Creator Suite specialist. You are a well organised and an excellent communicator.
The work involves some Project Management (day-to-day follow up, reporting, and timeline implementation). We’re looking for a candidate who enjoys taking the lead and ownership of work. This could be the ideal role for a designer wanting to step up and lead the team. If you enjoy working in an open plan office surrounded by other creatives and find that the open space encourages the exchange of ideas and information, we’d love to hear from you. Come on and show us your portfolio!Responsibilities
- Designing clients’ marketing materials like flyers, brochures, roll-up banners, event stands, signage, social media / website visuals and stationery
- Designing internal marketing materials
- Designing style guides for our clients
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects
- Photo editing
- Requesting quotes from suppliers and following up on projects, from proofing to delivery
- Photography-video editing skills will be a plus
- Project Management/team management.
The successful candidate must have/be:
Please submit a PDF/link to a relevant portfolio along with your CV on application.
- Relevant visual communications qualification from a reputable institution
- Minimum five years of industry experience, with 1-3 years as team leader or project manager
- Great skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Team player
- Good level of English (spoken and written)
- Any other European language is a great advantage.
Should you not receive a response within 10 days, please consider your application for this specific role unsuccessful.
VGP Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency in the advertising, marketing, media, creative, digital, PR/communications and publishing industries.
Posted on 28 Jun 09:52, Closing date 27 Aug