|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
North Tribe is a creative agency focused on discovering new ways to captivate the market. Nothing about our approach is traditional and we’re always open to adventure in the creative space. We work alongside our clients, creating powerful messaging that engages with their audience producing meaningful brand communication. We give clients what they need first, instead of what they want. Every approach we take is with research, thought, and authentic story-telling and above all, we elevate every brand we engage with.
Our culture is “be yourself” and add your own value. We speak our minds, we’re free-thinkers and self-expressers. We don’t confine ourselves to traditional advertising but rather discover what works for the NOW.
Our growing client base range from funky sports brands to more corporate medical and insurance entities. Pretoria (Lynnwood) based with the opportunity to grow.
If this sounds like you, read on.Is this you?
Looking to take the next step as a senior designer or need a new challenge to expand your experience? This could be for you.
We’re looking for a senior creative to add to our team. You’ll need to take lead on your projects, be able to understand briefs and ask the right questions. From slick concepts to first drafts, you’re not scared to work harder than the rest to produce the most impactful work. You know how to turn ideas into campaigns you’re proud of. You’re keen to work alongside a creative director and team eager to build and grow clients. You make things happen and enjoy the creative pressure that comes with it. Your sense of humour gets you through tight deadlines. Challenging the brief and advertising norms comes naturally and you are quick to adopt new strategies, never stuck in the past.
You really must be able to have:
- Ideas with impact, your portfolio needs to be full of recent work showing the difference you’ve made to brands you’ve worked on.
- From concept to completion, you need to have the ability to take work from start to a brilliant finish - own and love the ideas you create
- The ability to spot an idea and grow it into an impactful campaign
- Being able to work across multiple projects/brands and switch easily when needed
- Strong knowledge of how to create for big social media platforms and their specific abilities/limitations
- You admire other creative ideas from your peers and play well within a team.
- Diploma/qualification in visual communications/graphic design
- No less than five years of experience in an agency environment
- Excellent time management skills and experience with tight deadlines
- An eye for detail and accuracy in your work
- Being able to self-manage your projects
- High-level skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Adobe XD are essential)
- The ability to take your work from repro and to print-ready
- Great PowerPoint skills and MS Word exposure
- Knowledge of WordPress is a BIG advantage.
Posted on 21 Jun 13:27, Closing date 15 Aug