Junior Graphic Designer/Social Media Marketer
Full-time graphic designer/social media marketer
|Remuneration:||basic salary |
|Location:||Cape Town, Kenilworth|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#I'm Your Designer|
We are a boutique digital marketing and website design company based in Cape Town, Kenilworth. We’re on the hunt for a junior graphic designer/social media marketing wizard!
We will train you to help run our Google/Facebook ads for clients, do various digital marketing campaigns, help create content for social media, websites and website funnels etc.
You will need to be able to write well and get an idea across clearly through words and visual media.
You will be working on written and visual content for emails, social media content, web design content, marketing materials like blogs and email campaigns.Willing to do various online courses to improve skills (courses paid for).
Study will be part of the day's work, especially in the beginning. You need to love learning, enjoy reading and have a passion for marketing! If you find it at all slow or difficult to learn new tech skills please don’t apply.
***Only apply if you live in Cape Town. This is not a remote position. ***
- Minimum diploma/degree in graphic design or visual marketing or highly relevant tertiary qualification.
- Fluent English speaker/writer with an excellent command of English
- Willing to do various online course to improve skills (courses paid for)
- Willing to learn a range of digital platforms ie: MailChimp/MailerLite/Constant Contact (email marketing platforms), Google Ads Console, Facebook Business Suite.
- Good communicator and works well in a team
- Writing, editing, SEO, design or social media experience an advantage
- Able to carry out simple instructions without putting your own spin on something, but also be creative when needed
- Able to work some days remotely once trained and be able to commute to the office in Kenilworth
- Please include a portfolio of your design work or link to your website or online portfolio. Portfolio to include social media posts created, other design work created, any design of web pages created, any other graphic design work you feel is relevant.
- If you have examples of your copywriting please include as well.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with social media platforms for businesses
- Great with words /copywriting.
- Web design/WordPress experience a bonus
Based on skills and experience. We are looking more for a junior-mid person.
Start date: 6 Jan 2022.
Please email a covering letter explaining why you are interested in this position, cv and any portfolio examples.Subject line: I’m Your Rocket Designer ***Only applicants based in Cape Town will be considered.***
Posted on 05 Dec 21:11, Closing date 3 Feb