Mid-Level Website Front-End Developer/Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable negotiable depending on experience |
|Remote work:||Only remote work|
We are an SEO company looking for an experienced front-end web designer/developer that can join our small team on a full-time basis to assist us in maintaining our growing set of websites; as well as help us build new properties.
You will be working alongside our Web and Content Team and be responsible for various day to day tasks, but mostly focused on some of our key assets.
We are looking for someone who can work fast, implement updates efficiently and within the parameters set, and always looking for ways to improve our existing processes.
Ideally, we need someone with both coding and designing skillsets and equally comfortable with both processes of building sites (~70% coding, 30% design).
The key focus of the role will be on UX/UI Front-End Development using HTML and CSS (SCSS).
At the same time, implement our on-page SEO strategies and understand how to best optimize for our goals.
Any experience in the iGaming/casino/sportsbook industry will prove beneficial.
Please note that we are an international company, and this role is remote based.Duties and responsibilities
- Maintain and improve existing websites
- Assist with building, extending, and configuring new websites
- Assist with ensuring that all web assets are optimized
- Using images provided to create and style webpages and/or landing pages
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Develop custom code and unique website components
- Deploy custom components onto various websites
- Improve and optimize UX and UI
- Improve mobile UX and UI
- Test websites and identify any technical problems
- Design and develop new pages and templates
- Work with external graphic designers when needed
- Create image templates that can be reused on various websites
- Formatting of content for a better user experience
- Optimise websites for maximum speed; understand and implement Google Core Web Vitals recommendations
- Implement on-page SEO strategy and follow SEO best practices
- 5+ years of experience in web design and front-end development
- Extensive Adobe Photoshop Knowledge.
- Website design including mobile responsive.
- Logo concept design.
- Current UI/UX standards.
- Extensive understanding of UX/UI Front-End Development
- Solid knowledge of CSS and responsive web design
- Experience in working with SASS/SCSS
- Gulp and NodeJS experience
- SEO on-page optimization, best practices – all round knowledge
- Use best web practices to build fast and responsive websites
- Experience on Bootstrap 3-5 CSS Frameworks
- Understanding of brand guidelines
- Understanding of SEO (Knowledge of link building, content marketing, and social media strategies)
- A strong sense of design and keen eye for visuals
- Good all-round Microsoft Excel knowledge
- iGaming/casino/sportsbook industry experience
- General SEO knowledge
- Google Ads, landing page design
- Conversion optimization understanding, experience
- Google AMP & PWA development experience
- HTML5 Animation
- Basic MySQL experience
- WordPress Web Design
- Basic PHP knowledge
- Working knowledge of Illustrator/Vector design, including modern web image formats
- Able to work remotely
- Strong written and verbal command of English
- Ability to design and build extraordinary websites with useful features
- Ability to take on various, random tasks
- Excellent self-management, time management and people skills
- Has a strong sense of personal responsibility and be able to self-manage, while enjoying being part of a dedicated and supportive team
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, highly motivated
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Accuracy and great attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Think logically and critically
- Hard worker and fast learner
- Works well under pressure
- Able to work in a team
- Great multitasking ability
- Work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Good communicator
- Ability to work in a team – good team player with positive attitude.
- Use effective and efficient components and techniques to implement solutions
- Adopts practical approaches
- Explores possibilities
- Invites feedback
Posted on 24 Nov 15:17, Closing date 23 Jan