|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and Retirement Fund|
|Location:||Cape Town, Observatory|
|Remote work:||Not Applicable|
We are an integrated marketing agency that shape what shoppers do, with specialist expertise in shopper insight and in-store visibility. We are looking for a crazy creative, out-of-the-box type of individual who is dynamic and willing to look at things d!fferently.
The successful incumbent will be a creative problem solver, experienced in the world of agency or brand, able to take ownership of projects and execute them with pride from first sketch to final presentation.You would need to be:
- Creative, and understand shape, form, function, colour and texture, with the ability to maintain a perfect balance between them.
- Familiar with different materials and production methods, without allowing it to box in your creativity.
- Able to use sketches, 3D models and computer design tools to express creative ideas.
- Competent at explaining ideas to people with varying levels of technical knowledge.
- Able to plan, organise and manage your time effectively.
- Excited about embracing new procedures and technologies.
- Highly energised individual, able to challenge the "norm" and step into "d!fferent".
- Great team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Industrial or Product Design tertiary education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Conceptual/ Product/ Industrial Designer
- Competent in raster, vector and 3D design tools, including but not limited to; Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, (3D Studio Max, V-Ray preferable but not essential) and Office basics.
- Experience with gaming engines would be fantastic (Unreal, etc)
- Ability to engage with senior stakeholders (external and internal)
- Understanding of retail POS (Point of Sale) - advantageous
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – verbal and visual
- Have the ability to learn quickly, think fast and deliver solutions.
In order to be considered for this role, please send us your CV and your Portfolio of Work completed to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to respond to everyone but due to the high volume of applications, this is not always possible. Should you not be contacted within 7 days, then please do view your application as unsuccessful. Thanks!
Posted on 21 Oct 12:57, Closing date 20 Dec