Mid-Print Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Benefits:||Annual bonus plus certain office meals|
|Company:||Digital Publications SA|
Digital Publications is currently looking for graphic designer with print experience to join our company to produce designed content for our print and digital customers. Your duties will include the following requirements:
- Design and layout of various print publications.
- Design digital magazine layouts
In addition the following job functions are also available for suitably qualified candidates and those for those who wish to increase their skill set.
- Design new website layouts and improve and enhance existing ones
- To design social media posts for our customers based on their go-to-market strategy.
- Assist our existing customers with executing their marketing strategies on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Participate in marketing strategy and conceptualization with existing clients
- Three years’ of industry experience
- Adobe Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign CC
- Experience in layout/publication design either from an agency or publisher
- Be a motivated, considerate, even-tempered and positive team player
- Practice high attention to detail
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design
Nice to have's
- Ability to create strong concepts for social media and mobile engagements
- Sketch program would be an added benefit but not required
- Website design
- Previous UX/UI experience
- Social media experience
- Any digital design experience
- Emotional maturity - critical skill
- Ability to get on well this others - critical skill
- Have a great attitude - critical skill
- Apply excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a can-do approach to all work
- Have pride in good design and high-quality work
- Experience showing skill in web design
- Experience in UX or UI design
- Focus on working to a schedule and meet the client’s expectations
- Understanding of digital publishing and the role design plays in digital publishing/app development
- Passion for innovation, latest technology and app trends
It is not critical to have experience in all of the above, but we looking for go-getters who are passionate about creating awesome designs.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a team as well as on their own handling customer projects from concept through to design & layout and publishing.
Please ensure to send your portfolio with your application, all applications without portfolios will be disqualified.
Posted on 22 Sep 09:18, Closing date 20 Nov