|Remuneration:||negotiable depending on experience |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid Contribution / Incentive Bonus|
We are looking for a dynamic digital designer to join our exceptional creative team. You will work on a wide variety of brands with a particular focus on our more fast-paced projects within motoring and retail, South Africa wines and global premium spirits.
Confidently straddling digital design and art direction, you will be working closely with our creative lead teams to develop and rollout visual assets for campaigns across several media platforms, predominantly digital and social.
Most importantly, your technical and creative skills should allow you to confidently execute excellent creative for our brands operating within a fast-paced context. You will be supported at all times by creative leaders who have a passion for developing extraordinary thinking and bringing it into being through crafted communication.
- Qualification in digital design or art direction
- Two+ years’ experience within an advertising or design agency
- Strong technical skills including ability to design digital artwork for all relevant platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, digital display, Google Ads in static and animated formats
- Video and animation capabilities
- A collaborative, problem solving, team-player attitude
- Proven design capabilities showing end results of key visuals being re-formatted into various sizes and specs
- Able to take your work to final artwork/production stage
- Strong digital problem-solving capabilities
- Comfortable providing accurate, fast turnaround under pressure
- Able to positively receive and implement creative direction
- Self-starter approach
- Able to balance many projects at once and easily flex between executing daily work and taking on larger, complex projects
- Take pride in paying attention to detail and being organised
- Strong digital design portfolio
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programmes including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects (Premiere Pro a plus)
- Technical proficiency in web design programmes and FIGMA an advantage
Please send your portfolio, CV, a few words about yourself and salary expectations to
Cal Parton: az.oc.supmacoppih@lac
If you have not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application unsuccessful.
Hippocampus is an integrative creative agency based in Cape Town.
Our focus is on developing remarkable creative thinking that is brought to life through crafted communication for exciting clients both nationally and globally.
Posted on 21 Sep 11:04, Closing date 20 Nov