|Remuneration:||negotiable cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Dynamic B2B agency is looking for a digital designer to join our expanding team. You will be responsible for delivering effective, creative designs for websites, web pages, product graphics, email campaigns, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads. You will work closely with the digital team as well as the client service executives.Responsibilities:
Design and produce websites, product graphics, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banners, email templets and campaigns
- Work with digital team and external developers to ensure designs are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Work with digital team to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum three years successful professional design experience, preferably at a digital agency or inhouse Web team.
- Strong portfolio of design work, showing solution to business problems through effective design.
- Experience in web marketing/web design with a strong knowledge of HTML coding, Photoshop, FTP, CSS, web design, Wordpress and development principles
- In-depth knowledge with Web design processes
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong time management
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite products, Photoshop in particular
Please email your CV and portfolio to moc.ecicibuc@mhserus
Posted on 03 Sep 09:54, Closing date 2 Nov