Senior Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R30000 - R37000 per month cost-to-company |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#Snr Graphic Designer|
We are looking for a mid to senior level digital-multimedia designer who has a competitive edge, approaching any project with the mindset to create something beautiful. You will need to have the ability to see a project through, from conceptualisation to final deployment.
We're looking for a sharp, smart creative that can solve problems through strategic design. A well-rounded creative who is comfortable with mixed mediums, across both web, social and print.
A cultural fit for us will be hugely important as we are a tight-knit group and leave egos at the door and focus on doing great work within a happy environment.
You must be a fast learner, keen to take charge and design amazing masterpieces.
A portfolio of design projects is required when applying for this role. If you are shortlisted you will participate in a project-simulation to showcase your skills, in order to move to the final interview stage.Responsibilities
- Develop interactive UI designs based on functional requirements and in alignment with best practices, this includes mock-ups and prototypes
- Optimise existing user interface designs
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Wireframe and design for websites (as well as other digital media)
- Collaborate with product and dev teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Be the brand custodian ensuring the brand is visually represented corrected across all platforms
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Support traditional marketing design requirements on an ad hoc basis
- Design across multiple channels
- Contribute to brainstorms and concepts
- Design of social media branded content and advertising
- Motion graphics design
- Oversee the Junior Graphic Designer to ensure the work they produce is at the required standard
- Strong understanding of layout, colours and typography
- Strong understanding of UX / UI design principles and best practices
- Strong understanding of responsive design and web design
- Basic understanding of HTML principles
- Experience using Everlytic or similar mass emailer software and building custom HTML mailers
- Highly organised and seeks ownership and responsibility
- Meticulous whilst managing multiple tasks
- Works well under pressure, meeting deadlines without compromising quality
- Time and project management skills
- Prepared to work occasional overtime when required
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Not afraid to present creative work and concepts to clients
- Minimum five years’ work experience
- After Effects
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- InDesign (advantageous)
- Shopify experience (advantageous)
We are market leading specialists in Attraction, Retention and Engagement solutions. We are passionate about rewards, benefits, incentivisation, and value-adds that deliver increased engagement, drive behaviour change, and build loyalty.
Problem solving is what we do. We help you identify your business challenges and deliver tailored omnichannel solutions that match your business needs and ambitions. We partner with you to optimise your relationships with key stakeholders and enhance your value proposition so that you can differentiate your brand in the market. The result? You’re able to attract new employees and customers, and add value to existing ones by giving them access to personalised solutions that excite and engage them.
Because we are more than just a benefit provider you get more than rewards and savings. You get meaningful, customisable end-to-end solutions that are agile enough to evolve and adapt to your unique needs. With over a decade of experience and a team of industry experts, we are ready to create the perfect solution for you and your business.
Posted on 02 Sep 09:08