Graphic Designer/Layout Artist
|Remuneration:||- R20000 negotiable depending on experience |
|Location:||Cape Town, Milnerton|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Eurolux a leading lighting company has an opening for an mid Graphic Designer/Layout Artist in our marketing department. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, self-motivated team player, who can deliver under tight deadlines. Your work should show an excellent eye for detail and commitment to quality.Minimum requirements:
- Diploma or similar three-year qualification in graphic design
- Minimum of three years' related work experience - previous freelance experience advantageous
- Competent in the Adobe applications (particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experienced in Packaging design (from conception to print preparation), liaising with suppliers to get all required information and assets, prepping product photography (retouching and deep-etching), producing instruction manuals, CADS and all related assets.
- Will be required to traffic and manage all jobs from start to finish, including sourcing required assets and liaising with suppliers.
- Will also be required to assist with designs and DTP for marketing collateral, POS, signage, print and digital media.
- A good command of the English language is necessary.
- Excellent attention to detail and adhering to packaging guidelines/requirements.
- Works well under pressure and can adhere to tight deadlines
- A 'can do' attitude
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of the role
- Excellent self-discipline
- Great organisational skills
- Team player that can also work independently
Posted on 01 Sep 16:23