- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
- Revised Covid-19 Direction on Health and Safety in the Workplace advises on employee vaccine protocol
Job descriptionJob Title: Graphic Designer
Based At: Orms Cape Town
Reporting To: Marketing Manager
Responsible For: Conceptualising and designing digital and print marketing material for the Orms brand and the Orms Cape Town School of Photography.
Are you our next Graphic Designer? We’re looking for someone who can conceptualize and create various design material for all the Orms Group brands, ranging from digital to print media and everything in between.
If you’ve got a minimum of three years work experience in a relevant industry, a keen interest in and passion for photography, social media marketing, and the latest design trends, and the ability to push our creative vision forward, then we want to meet you!
Key performance areas and competencies
- Creating artwork in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Daily work in Mailblaze
- Ability to continuously create new designs while still upholding the Orms brand
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work quickly and under deadline
- Innovate and bring something fresh to the table with your designs
- Proven competence in general marketing, social media marketing, awareness of international and local design trends, and a great understanding of the written English language
Our Ideal Candidate Has…
- Qualification in Graphic Design and a minimum of three years work experience in a relevant industry
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- In-depth experience of Mailblaze or a similar product
- Strong conceptual thought
- Efficacy in creating various types of artwork for digital media platforms
- Ability to work within an established CI whilst creating fresh and innovative designs
- Any experience with/knowledge of copywriting, HTML, photography, decor and retail environments is an added bonus
- The ability to operate within a team
- Strong time management skills for effective production of concurrently running projects
- The ability to handle critique
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong listening skills for the effective output of briefs
- The ability to communicate easily
- A friendly, relaxed and outgoing manner
- 8am – 5pm, five days a week
- This is not a remote position.
- This full-time position is available immediately.
Please send your CV, in confidence, to az.oc.smro@ettenna.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:24
Apply by emailAnnette Blackie
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Graphic Designer, Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Digital Art Director, Graphic/Digital Designer, Exhibitions Coordinator, Multimedia Designer, UX/UI Designer, Website Designer
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs
Cape Town, Somerset West Rand20000 - Rand35000 perMonth neg
MDOT is looking for a highly-talented and passionate senior digital graphic designer to join our team.
1 hour ago
Cape Town, Noordhoek
We are a small design agency based in Noordhoek, that specialises in brand and packaging design.
Red Crown Design
10 Jun 2021
We have a fabulous opportunity for a junior Graphic Designer to work in-house at a health and whole foods brand group, in Cape Town.
Cape Town, Woodstock Rand15000 - Rand18000 perMonth
We are looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join our design studio team.
26 May 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock Rand8000 - Rand17500 perMonth neg
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for packaging, product manuals, illustrative design...
The Stingray Group
24 May 2021
Cape Town, Paarden Eiland Rand18000 - Rand22000 perMonth
Please submit your CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org We are looking for an intelligent, creative go-getter who is able to bring fresh new...
20 May 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock
CWDi is a brand agency, and our clients are local and global household names.
19 May 2021
Cape Town, Claremont
We are looking for a brilliant midweight/online graphic designer in Cape Town.
12 May 2021
We have an exciting job opportunity for a mid-senior Graphic Designer at a fabulous advertising agency with a post-production arm to the business in Cape...
Cape Town, Observatory
First Ascent is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who is passionate about the outdoors to join our marketing team at our head office as...
11 May 2021
Cape Town, Bellville
Are you willing to be challenged? Do you want to see your design disrupt the norm and come to life? Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, highly creative and...
ZaPOP Pty (Ltd)
7 May 2021
Cape Town Rand11000 - Rand13000 perMonth
A boutique marketing and design consultancy with longstanding clients is looking for a talented, fun-loving, hardworking designer/art director.
3 May 2021
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and...
Cape Town, Muizenberg Rand22000 - Rand26000 perMonth neg
Our team in the seaside town of Muizenberg, Cape Town is growing and we're looking for a WordPress web developer.
21 May 2021
Cape Town, Durbanville
We are looking for mid-level website developer to join our fun and dynamic team! If you are a master of code and energised by all things websites then this is the...
Imagine This Digital
22 Apr 2021