Job descriptionJob Title:
Orms Cape TownReporting To:
Marketing ManagerResponsible For:
Conceptualising and designing digital and print marketing material for the Orms brand and the Orms Cape Town School of Photography.
Are you our next Graphic Designer? We’re looking for someone who can conceptualize and create various design material for all the Orms Group brands, ranging from digital to print media and everything in between.
If you’ve got a minimum of three years work experience in a relevant industry, a keen interest in and passion for photography, social media marketing, and the latest design trends, and the ability to push our creative vision forward, then we want to meet you! Key performance areas and competencies
Our Ideal Candidate Has…
- Creating artwork in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Daily work in Mailblaze
- Ability to continuously create new designs while still upholding the Orms brand
- Strong ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work quickly and under deadline
- Innovate and bring something fresh to the table with your designs
- Proven competence in general marketing, social media marketing, awareness of international and local design trends, and a great understanding of the written English language
Essential Personal Skills and attributes
- Qualification in Graphic Design and a minimum of three years work experience in a relevant industry
- Sound knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- In-depth experience of Mailblaze or a similar product
- Strong conceptual thought
- Efficacy in creating various types of artwork for digital media platforms
- Ability to work within an established CI whilst creating fresh and innovative designs
- Any experience with/knowledge of copywriting, HTML, photography, decor and retail environments is an added bonus
Additional Job Info
- The ability to operate within a team
- Strong time management skills for effective production of concurrently running projects
- The ability to handle critique
- The ability to work under pressure
- Strong listening skills for the effective output of briefs
- The ability to communicate easily
- A friendly, relaxed and outgoing manner
- 8am – 5pm, five days a week
- This is not a remote position.
- This full-time position is available immediately.
Please send your CV, in confidence, to az.oc.smro@ettenna
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Posted on 10 Jun 14:24