- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Senior Digital Designer - App/Web
In this role, you will be responsible for conceptualising and working with our team to create a portfolio of digital products for our clients, ranging from apps and tools to websites. An independent thinker with attention to detail and a thorough understanding of branding, layout, typography, colour, and UI/UX design for digital applications/products. Your role will be to head up the creative aspect of our digital team, working in a collaborative environment with our project managers and developers.
Less tell, more show.
A well-presented portfolio is a must to get a foot through the door.
You can do this.
- Design digital experiences that solve problems UI/UX
- Pixel perfect detailing
- Lead and mentor designers in your team
- Drive and manage conceptual work for pitching
- Work with and brief the internal development team
- Experience designing apps for mobile and desktop
- Minimum five years of web and online design working experience.
- Experience in managing projects from conception to completion.
- Portfolio links to online work or Portfolio PDF format.
- Attached CV.
Posted on 18 Jun 12:46
Apply by emailWayne Manning
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Graphic Designer, Designer, Digital Designer, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketer, DTP Operator, Graphic/Digital Designer, Head of Digital, Digital Art Director, Exhibitions Coordinator