- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
Mid-Weight Digital Designer
|Location:||Cape Town, Zonnebloem|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
Working as part of the design team you’ll be responsible for the design of:
- Digital campaign work, including web, app and mobile design
- E-Mailer design
- Digital publication design
- Print publication design
- UX and UI design
- Social media design
- Keep up to date with current and emerging design trends and technologies, while continually looking for opportunities to push our design further
- Manage the delivery of the briefs/concepts through to final deliverables, ensuring all artworks are delivered on time and to specification
- Effectively manage time and be responsible towards meeting deadlines
- Ensure a consistent visual identity and look and feel across all deliverables in order to maximize the consumer experience and brand identity
- Demonstrate a clear understanding and ability to translate brands into digital executions and think ‘digital first’ when creating design experiences
- Understand client strategies, business problems and briefs, and translate these into creative design solutions and executions
- Two to four years' experience working as a digital designer
- Strong experience of Adobe Creative Suite applications (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe XD)
- Experience in Animation/HTML/Hype 4.0/After Effects/Premiere Pro/Invision/Sketch would be advantageous
- Ability to conceptualize and create wireframes, as well as fully designed creative roll out
- Passion for web design, user experience and user interface design
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines, delivering excellence under pressure
- An eye-catching portfolio that demonstrates a strong range of digital design across multiple digital channels, from wireframes and prototyping to final creative
- A relentless focus on attention to detail and consistency
- An ability to take ownership and work in an autonomous manner
- Imaginative hands-on creative thinker who is curious about clients' products or services
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile, including work after-hours as needed.
- Solution orientated
- Always does the right thing
- Dedicated to producing work of high standards
- Comfortable in a high performance, fast-paced environment
- Open and active team player
- Self-starter who can inspire others
- Great communicator
Company DescriptionMachine_ is a creative solutions agency represented across Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban, and is home to?over 75 adventurous minds. At Machine_ we don’t believe that intuition and gut feel are enough. That’s why everything we do starts with an insight. Our team of experts uses these insights to create impactful and accountable solutions that touch consumers at every point in their connected world.
Machine_ is part of Publicis Groupe, one of the fastest-growing global networks.
Machine’s mantra, Never Afraid, underpins our values of; doing the right thing, being curious, solution orientated and at its core ‘getting things done!’. Living this mantra daily helps grow our clients’ businesses and these are the values we look for when recruiting new talent. The right personality is just as important as the right experience. We’re here to work hard and have fun while doing it.
Posted on 14 May 15:44
Apply by emailEdlynn Calvert
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Graphic Designer, Designer, Digital Designer, Digital Account Manager, DTP Operator, Digital Art Director, Graphic/Digital Designer, Head of Digital, Digital Marketer, Digital Marketing Strategist
Get job alerts for Digital Designer jobs
Cape Town, Somerset West Rand20000 - Rand35000 perMonth neg
MDOT is looking for a highly-talented and passionate senior digital graphic designer to join our team.
20 hours ago
Cape Town Rand13000 - Rand15000 perMonth
This is an organisation of passionate and talented individuals who design and develop innovative learning solutions to upskill and empower people for the now and for the...
Cape Town, Bellville
Hertex, a leader in the décor industry, has an opportunity for a junior digital designer to join our internal marketing team on a fixed-term contract for four...
7 Jun 2021
Cape Town, Kenilworth Rand18000 - Rand20000 perMonth
We’re looking for a mid-weight digital designer with talent and experience by the bucket load.
1 Jun 2021
Cape Town, Blaauwberg Rand25000 - Rand35000 perMonth
Our team is expanding! We’re looking for a super passionate and creative digital designer to join our team.
25 May 2021
Knysna Rand18000 - Rand30000 perMonth neg
We are a digital marketing agency, specialising in brand and web design looking for a young, innovative, out-of-the-box-thinking mid-weight designer. If...
7 May 2021
Cape Town Rand11000 - Rand13000 perMonth
A boutique marketing and design consultancy with longstanding clients is looking for a talented, fun-loving, hardworking designer/art director.
3 May 2021
The Graphic Designer job description includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and...
Cape Town, Muizenberg Rand22000 - Rand26000 perMonth neg
Our team in the seaside town of Muizenberg, Cape Town is growing and we're looking for a WordPress web developer.
21 May 2021
Cape Town, Durbanville
We are looking for mid-level website developer to join our fun and dynamic team! If you are a master of code and energised by all things websites then this is the...
Imagine This Digital
22 Apr 2021