- First Innovation and Digital Skills Centre opens in Mthatha
- How Covid changed e-learning forever
- Burger King decision: A case of govt policies working against each other?
|Remuneration:||Rand15000 - Rand20000 per month ToBeDiscussed|
|Benefits:||To be discussed|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Harcourts Real Estate (SA)|
Experienced (Apple Mac-based) DTP artist required for international real estate company.
The candidate needs to be proficient in multiple areas of graphic design, from concept through to finished art.
You will have a hand in branding, communication, social, digital/web, video and marketing design, across many channels and platforms. You will be required to come up with sound ideas that meet the brief, communicate these effectively, present to your team where necessary and innovate wherever possible. Being responsible and taking ownership of your time is very important.
- Creative, innovative and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Problem analysis and solution skills
- Able to work alone
- Adobe Creative Suite on Mac - very good knowledge of publishing - Adobe Creative Suite CC2021 creative Cloud: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Adobe
- Very good knowledge of publishing for both for print and web
- Must have a solid grasp on modern design principles
- Matriculation Certificate and tertiary qualification essential
- Must have a diploma/degree in design.
- Ability to conceptualise ideas and bring them to life visually
- Proven ability to create high-quality designs from a loose or constrained brief with tight deadlines
- Must be knowledgeable of the printing process (setting up for repro).
- Hubspot Development knowledge will be an extra.
- Digital Marketing: Facebook and Instagram advertising knowledge also an extra.
- Attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Good English language and writing skills also key, Afrikaans
- Team player
Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustration, Adobe After Effects
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- adobe After Effects to edit videos
- Deep etching
- Copywriting skills would be advantageous
- Five to 10 years
Company DescriptionInternational real estate company
Posted on 10 May 08:58
Apply by emailChristel Willett
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Graphic Designer, Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Graphic/Digital Designer, Digital Art Director, Exhibitions Coordinator, Multimedia Designer, UX/UI Designer, Website Designer
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs
Durban Rand10000 - Rand35000 perMonth
A branding and communications agency is looking for a Junior, Mid and Senior Graphic Designer with fashion/retail experience.
Are you an Adobe ninja who cringes at the mere glance of an unbalanced layout or weak concept? Fear no more, we have just the place for you… Our dynamic and...
27 May 2021
A Durban retail company is currently seeking a Graphic Designer to join our in-house marketing team.
24 May 2021