- The pitfalls of the proposed pension fund amendments
- New report unpacks pervasiveness of ageism, ableism in the workplace
- Book now: Newsroom Management for PR and Brands: Webinar | 20 May 2021
FMCG Art Director - BTL Design
|Remuneration:||R25000 - R35000 per month Cost to company|
Job descriptionA prestigious agency based in Sandton surrounds is seeking the services and skills of a BTL art director to join their team ASAP. This role is Johannesburg-based. We would prefer someone with strong activations and promotions pieces in their portfolio. Previous retail or FMCG would be great. The search is on in finding the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and creative excellence with experience in design.
When submitting your CV, ensure the following accompanies your application:
- Your availability
- Your current package and benefits
- Ten pieces in pdf or jpeg format - not bigger than five megs of your very best pieces (a link would also be in order)
- This is a key role within the agency.
- You will be a key art director across a number of extremely high-profile accounts and will constantly champion excellent creative standards throughout the company.
- To conceptualise and through creative thinking using your imaginary design skills, produce outstanding award winning creative work within the scope of the brand and creative brief supplied and present to client.
- Working closely with the creative director and as directed by the creative brief.
- The responsibility vests in the attitude, behavior, determination and accountability to pursue all avenues in order to ensure that the end product/design craft is of high standard.
- By taking ownership, pride and the use of all available resources, the end product/design craft should project a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional drawing skills (as in slick rendering and scamps) a necessity for art directors and nice to have for designers
- Exceptionally fast conceptual skills
- Capable of driving copy and guiding the response mechanisms
- Thorough understanding of promotional activities and experiential marketing disciplines
- A portfolio that demonstrates these skills beyond a shadow of doubt and the results of the activities to prove it
- Finely honed design skills and latest techniques - graphic designer
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks which requires a concept and a thought through process, briefing the copywriters with specific objectives and tasks at hand
- Fully Mac literate in all relevant programs
- The applicant will be working closely with a team of client service personnel and creative director
- Team player
- Hardworking, conscientious
- Creative thinker - cross boundaries to conceptualise
- Work under pressure
- Goal-orientated achiever
- Proactive thinker
- Key responsibilities (broad description)
Posted on 04 May 10:54
Apply by emailYolanda Gibbon
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Art Director jobs
Johannesburg R20 - R35 Monthly
A small activations and experiential agency is looking for an Art director to join their team. Job description Designing various content...
A well-known online betting company in the North is looking to hire a passionate, ambitious and innovative art director to join their team. Responsibilities Creation...
Johannesburg R28000 - R35000 Monthly
Our client seeks to hire a talented mid-weight art director to join their team. The search is on to find the perfect candidate who combines conceptual and...
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Art Director at a hot, awarded agency’s Johannesburg office.
Do you have a passion for great creative ideas? Ideas that aren’t bound into a single channel or discipline? We’re looking for a senior art director to join...
Johannesburg, Bramley R18000 - R20000 Monthly neg
Are you a self motivated, creative and innovative designer with experience in print and Annual Report design and layout? Are you passionate about design and making the...
30 Mar 2021
We’re looking for a Mid-creative team to join our Johannesburg studio: a special kind of duo with the ability to create campaigns that people will love and...