- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Digital Creative/Digital Designer
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionDigital Graphic Designer
Remuneration: Market Related
City: Umhlanga, Durban
Education level: Qualification in Digital Design from a recognised institution
Great opportunity for a passionate and talented candidate to join the in-house creative studio of an established company specialising in personal care products and packaging. If you love to see your ideas grow, have a keen interest in social media and are able to offer quick delivery that is on brand, you will love a career with us!
The successful candidate should be able to deliver a high level of creative work focused on social media content, ensuring the concept and end product meet the strategic objectives of the brand and drive overall customer engagement across the various platforms. You will be required to work independently and take ownership of digital brand communications such as Web Design, Social Media and online campaigns to deliver consistent designs that are aligned to brand guidelines. You will need to work to tight deadlines and be quick under pressure. This role is a great opportunity to play a key part in transforming the digital customers experience.
Company DescriptionWe are a hard-working but fun-loving agency. We are extremely passionate about developing our brands as well as our people. If you are passionate about brands, ethical in your beliefs and want to inspire those around you, you will be perfectly suited to our environment.
- Qualification in digital design from a recognised institution
- Keen interest in Social Media
- Ability to come up with concepts
- Mac OS platform
- Adobe Creative Cloud applications, specifically Photoshop
- Web Design/Wordpress knowledge is advantageous
- Showing enthusiasm for new ideas
- Awareness of current design trends
- Good eye for detail
- High quality of work
- Good time management skills
- Focusing on achieving the goals set for the wider team
- Photography is advantageous
The successful applicant needs to be deadline-driven, diligent, energetic and have a positive attitude. They need to be highly organised and keen to learn and improve upon their experience and skills.
Posted on 07 Apr 11:38
Apply by emailJae
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Design Intern, Print Operator, Digital Account Manager, Graphic Designer/Art Director