- 5 traits of successful remote workers
- Carrying weapons during strike action can get you dismissed
- Practical tips on how to prepare for your job search
Mid-Level Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||R15000 - R19000 per month Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionCiovita, a cycling apparel brand based in Woodstock, is looking for a mid-level Graphic Designer to join the growing creative studio team.
The role requires creating designs for cycling apparel based on the customer's brief or Ciovita's in-house range. You will be part of the creative studio team that consists of DTP Artists, Graphic Designers and will report to the Creative Studio Manager. The ideal candidate needs to be driven, passionate, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creating cycling apparel designs for customers according to their briefs.
- Make the required changes until a design is approved.
- Manage your workflow to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Do print tests to ensure the colors match the approved artworks.
- Redraw logos where required.
- Prepare artwork for print according to printer specifications.
- Depending on the task list, you will also be working on packaging designs, trim artworks and other artworks in addition to cycling kit designs from time to time.
- Advanced skillset in Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- A methodical and precise approach to work and an ability to work around tight deadlines.
- An extremely good eye and attention to detail.
- Good time management.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to follow exact design instructions according to a brief.
- You will need to be creative and come up with relevant designs in the event where a customer needs assistance or doesn’t have a design in mind.
- Be a good team player and fit in with the rest of the team.
- Good communication skills with team and manager.
- Deadline driven.
- An interest in cycling and the cycling market will be advantageous but is not essential.
Posted on 06 Apr 11:51
Apply by emailKarlien Spamer
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Design Intern, Print Operator, Graphic Designer/Art Director
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs
Cape Town, Greenpoint R14000 - R22000 Monthly
Cape Diamonds seeks a marketing assistant We are one of Cape Town's top diamond and gemstone jewellers that prides itself on originality and creativity.
Cape Town, Claremont
We are looking for a brilliant midweight/online graphic designer in Cape Town.
11 Mar 2021
We are a boutique marketing consultancy with several long-standing clients.
10 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Observatory
Main responsibilities: Involved in the brainstorming and creation of digital assets such as emailers, social media, website assets and digital ads.Thinking creatively...
5 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock
CWDi is expanding our through-the-line offering, and we are looking for a designer to become a key player in our growing team and evolving business.
4 Mar 2021
Performance Brands are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who is passionate about sports brands and the outdoors to join our marketing team at our...
4 Mar 2021
Cape Town, Kenilworth
We’re looking for a junior designer - Graphic designer - Half day with talent and experience by the bucket load.
22 Feb 2021
Volt Africa has an exciting and challenging position for a dynamic Senior Web Developer will be responsible for developing websites in an agile environment for major...
2 days ago
Remote R900000 - R1000000 Yearly
REMOTE WORK: Here’s a team that are new to the market; an InsurTech that is incredibly innovative, + already recognised as one of the 2020 Top 100 Insurtech...