- PMI launches new course and tool kit to help create a workforce of creative problem-solvers
- KZN unveils database to recruit unemployed graduates
- A preservation 'revival' will supercharge South Africa's retirement outcomes
Publication DesignerI'm a designer and art director specialising in publishing - both print and web. I have worked in book and magazine design for 14 years, and have extensive experience in the publishing process from concept to print/screen-ready files.
I design with creativity and I have a passion for clarity, beauty and balance.
I also have experience in social media design and strategy, as well as ad design for web.
Skills- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Managing a design team
Experience- Book designer (2006 - 2010 Random House Struik) I was responsible for layout and cover design.
- Freelancer (2010 - 2018) I worked on a multitude of titles, bringing visual styling and intuitive layout to each publication and project.
- Art director at Getaway Magazine (2018 - 2020) I was responsible for the visual styling and design, as well as coordinating the design team and liaising with the editors and printers on a daily basis. I also contributed travel articles and photography.
Have own transport:Yes
Posted on 18 Mar 10:53