- The Hawthorne Effect and the future leadership attributes required
- Unemployment rises to 32.5%
- D&AD Shift partners with Google to help secure jobs for diverse creative talent
Packaging/Graphic Design - Paid Internship
|Remuneration:||R4000 - R7000 per month Cost to company|
|Location:||Cape Town, Milnerton|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Ropelius Brand and Design|
Job descriptionWe are a design studio, specialising in brand and packaging design. We are looking for a recently graduated, inspired, engaged, driven young intern to join our small team. You must be creative, keen to learn and driven to succeed.
- Assisting our design team on various projects.
- Brainstorm and sparring sessions conceptualizing ideas.
- Research and image searches to keep abreast of design trends and international design practices.
- Work within a team and perform under pressure.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conceptual/design skills.
- Proficient in Adobe/Creative Suite.
- Deadline driven and punctual.
- Proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic. Willing to learn and work hard.
Please submit a portfolio, cover letter and CV with your application. Application without these will not be considered.
For applications to be considered, the following must be submitted exactly as specified:
- PDF portfolio of your best work no bigger than 10MB.
- PDF of your CV.
- Cover letter (why you want to join our team for three months)
Posted on 23 Feb 08:24
Apply by emailMarnhe du Plooy
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Internship