- The Hawthorne Effect and the future leadership attributes required
- Unemployment rises to 32.5%
- D&AD Shift partners with Google to help secure jobs for diverse creative talent
Graphic Design Intern
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionBabylonstoren is looking for a graphic design intern to join our team for six months – someone with an eye for detail, who eats, sleeps and breathes all things design.
The successful candidate will assist the head graphic designer with day-to-day internal design work – overseeing projects from concept brief to print.
- Accurately roll out briefs across a variety of divisions with quick turn-around times
- Process monthly orders and signage requirements
- Update archive of all printing collateral
- Editing and etching of product photos
- Follow up with suppliers
Please send cv and salary expectation to moc.nerotsnolybab@enilenna
- Qualification in graphic design
- Knowledge of printing and preparing designs for print
- Good knowledge of typography with attention to detail and a meticulous eye for layout
- A presentable portfolio of work not bigger than 5 MB– specifically highlighting print work
- Great Adobe suite skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Fluent in both English and Afrikaans
- You take pride in your work and get things done (not 98% done)
- You’ve got loads of grit and you’re eager to learn
- Own computer with latest versions of above mentioned Adobe programmes
Posted on 22 Feb 13:17
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Multimedia Designer, DTP Operator, Marketing Intern, Graphic/Digital Designer, Media Intern, Retoucher
Cape Town, Milnerton R4000 - R7000 Monthly
We are a design studio, specialising in brand and packaging design.
Ropelius Brand and Design
3 days ago
Cape Town, Bellville R6500 Monthly
As a company, we are looking for a young creative individual to join our team and company that has been growing and working with fantastic clients ranging across Promo...
18 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Woodstock R7000 - R7000 Monthly
Graphic Design - Paid Internship Strika Communications is looking for a recently graduated, organised and enthusiastic candidate to assist us with the...
17 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Durbanville
We are looking for mid-level website developer to join our fun and dynamic team! If you are a master of code and energised by all things websites then this is the...
Imagine This Digital
11 Feb 2021
Cape Town, Woodstcok
Create functional website pages, mailers, banners from designs with experience in developing cross-platform and cross-browserDevelop well-structured, maintainable...