Graphic Design Internship
|Remuneration:||R7000 - R7000 per month|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Job descriptionGraphic Design - Paid Internship
Strika Communications is looking for a recently graduated, organised and enthusiastic candidate to assist us with the following:
- Assisting our current designers on in-house projects.
- Creating visual assets for our asset library.
- Vectorising illustrated characters.
- Replacing text on multilingual design work.
Company DescriptionStrika Communications specialises in creating visual communication solutions tailored to corporate communication needs. Our products range from product-education comic books to safety procedure animations.
By using a visual-first communications strategy, we turn dry, factual or complex subjects into memorable media. These visually appealing, image-based communications ensure that clients can talk to diverse audiences with one simple communication tool regardless of language, culture or age differences.
- A tertiary qualification in a relevant field (graphic design, visual communication, etc).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong conceptual/design skills.
- Proficient in Adobe/Creative Suite.
- Deadline driven.
- Proactive team player with a positive attitude.
- Enthusiastic. Willing to learn and work hard.
- Illustration skills.
- Isometric visual experience.
The duration of this contract is three months. Thereafter, the candidate stands a good chance of permanent employment if the internship has been successful.
Please submit a portfolio, cover letter and CV with your application. It is imperative that all three documents be supplied by the job-seeker. Only candidates based in Cape Town will be considered.
Posted on 17 Feb 10:25
Apply by emailLuc Gendron
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Internship