- Community development in the mining industry requires buy in and training to be effective
- How to virtually create "watercooler moments" in 2021
- Covid-19: An accelerant for inclusion in the workplace
Graphic Designer/Video Editor
Job descriptionMedia House looking for a self-inspired creative, graphic designer/video editor to its our amazing team. You would need to have attention to detail, strong admin abilities and to be results driven. Able to work independently and timeously on supplied briefs. Producing of marketing material to communicate relevant information such as videos, digital newsletters and printed material. Overseeing of multiple projects simultaneously, effectively and delivery of well-executed designs under tight time-frames.
- Minimum of three years in graphic and print experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.and Premiere Pro.
- Proficient on Apple Mac.
- Designing of corporate IDs through to various branding applications.
- Experienced in the fields of concept and design, have creative ingenuity with the ability to work independently is essential.
- Previous experience with print design, video editing and project management required.
- A portfolio that shows own practical work.
- Able to manage a project from start to end and be able to set priorities.
- Able to work on short deadlines and under pressure.
- An ability to work in a team, with good communication skills
Posted on 27 Nov 14:08
Apply by emailHR
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, DTP Operator, Multimedia Designer, Design Intern, Industrial Designer
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs
We are on the hunt for a highly talented, driven and focused 3D Designer who is able to bring ideas to life with their skills and creativity. You will...
We are looking for a creative graphic designer with up-to-date software (CS) knowledge to interpret our client's needs and to design solutions with high visual impact.
Johannesburg R30000 - R50000 Monthly
A reputable and well-awarded promo house is looking for an exceptional mid-senior motion graphics/animator to join their team. Key responsibilities: Creation of...
Johannesburg, Orange Grove
We’re looking for a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join our Boston education group Marketing team in Johannesburg.
Pretoria, Menlyn R12000 - R17000 Monthly
Graphic designer with operating skills in: branding and signage (wide format inkjet, heat transfer, sublimation, digital transfer, silkscreen and pad...
Johannesburg, Kyalami R25000 - R30000 Monthly
Salary: R25,000 – R30,000 gross plus incentives Description The ideal candidate will be skilled in website and e-commerce build.
Purpose of the role: We are looking for a motion graphics designer to create a conceptual design, developing storyboards, collaborating with the team, editing and...
Christian Art Gifts is looking for a creative individual to help us create beautiful scripture inspired designs.
1215KA Studio is looking for freelance designers and developers to add onto their studio database for future work.
Johannesburg, Midrand R20000 - R28000 Monthly
Job description Applicants will be requested to submit a portfolio. Applicants must have work experience in the relevant field (design).Applicants must...
Pretoria R6000 - R8000 Monthly
A small Pretoria East based design studio is looking for a versatile young graphic designer.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven back-end developer who will work with team members to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and...
Are you passionate about software development? Do you want to be apart of a passionate, honest, and dynamic development team? Vibrant, successful and values orientated...