- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
- Design store branding and various marketing collateral;
- Source and liaise with suppliers and printers;
- Prepare detailed and clear print specifications;
- Effectively manage your own duties and deadlines;
- Administration of your own tasks.
Company DescriptionA source of life force. A real, well… Oasis!
- Matric and graphic design or related qualification;
- Minimum five year's graphic design experience;
- Fully bilingual, written and verbal (English and Afrikaans);
- Excellent understanding of design principles;
- Adobe Suite CS5/CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is essential;
- Deadline driven and meticulous about quality and detail;
- Drivers license and own transport.
Posted on 20 Nov 14:01
Apply by emailYvonne Griesel
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.