- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R45000 per month TCTC|
Job descriptionKey responsibilities:
Art Direction - 70%
- To produce and craft original and usable concepts and art direction in response to creative briefs
- To demonstrate an excellent level of technical knowledge to support your work (e.g. print and production, photography, retouching, etc)
- Work closely with relevant account teams, ensuring effective communication and management of teams’ expectations.
- Work with account teams to understand the clients’ brand and manage projects in a way that will support the delivery of the brand.
- Actively encourage and facilitate collaboration within the team and other departments within the agency
- Accurate recording of work time
- Disseminate learning through your creative teams
- To develop skills and knowledge within yourself through on the job development, active participation in the agency and department (e.g. Mindpools, training, and other company meetings)
- Create clear development plans for yourself
- Has actively supported and involved team members at the appropriate time to resolve issues,
- Has encouraged all members to look for collaborative ways to make the Lead Employer a great place to work
- World-class art direction ability
- Presentation skills.
- Strategically minded.
- Creatively diverse (photography, design, illustration).
- Technical understanding of TV and content production, edits, sound, music, voice and direction
- Degree or diploma in communication arts, art direction and or design
- Three to five years as an art director in a leading creative agency/company that has generated or can generate and produce world-class ideas and art direction for BBDO and their clients or potential clients.
- Influencer, opinion leader, blog site, editorial experience, poetry, after effects, 3D rendering, illustration, editing, design, songwriter, sound production, artist.
- Inspirational, ambitious, determined, courageous, collaborative, creatively expressive, something to prove, adaptable, can and does embrace change.
Posted on 19 Nov 16:10
Apply by emailBusi
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Creative Director, Art Director, Account Director, Business Unit Director, Director, PR Account Director
Get job alerts for Art Director jobs
Wanted! Idea junkie/perfectionist The digital art director is responsible for the art direction for all forms of communication including but not limited to: TV...
Migration is looking for an ace art director. The role Developing original creative concepts and approaches, contributing to the development of digital and...
We have a fabulous job opportunity for a mid-weight Art Director at a hot, awarded agency’s Johannesburg office.
Our Nomad Now Client, a big-brand marketing and advertising agency, is seeking an art director with at least three years’ previous experience as an...
Experience level: Medium (at least two years experience in this field) with fair knowledge and understanding of technical post-production workflows;...