- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
Paid Media Specialist
|Location:||Cape Town (potential to be remote)|
Start Date: Jan 2021
Location: Either remote or from an office in Westlake, Tokai
Salary: Market Related
We are seeking a passionate Paid Media Specialist to help acquire new leads and bookings through online PPC channels across the GVI and AVirtual Groups. This exciting role will be in charge of all campaign implementation, management and optimization across channels such as Adwords, YouTube, LinkedIn and Facebook.
While firmly part of the GVI Family, this role will have the benefit of also working with the AVirtual Group, which will mean collaborating with a range of talented, dedicated in-house team members, while working across a diverse set of brands. This is the perfect role for someone who is passionate about paid media and it's optimization, and thrives in an innovative, dynamic working environment.
- Manage the setup of all paid campaigns
- Design, execute, maintain, measure and optimize our paid marketing campaigns
- Test new platforms, such as Tik Tok, to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition
- Continually optimize our paid campaign components including keyword strategy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
Required Skills & Experience
- BA/BS and/or equivalent working experience (3-4 years)
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, display and social network advertising
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics
- Great organisational and time management skills
- Excellent work ethic and a natural inclination to learn and share your knowledge with others
- A team player who enjoys working alongside a diverse team of colleagues
- Ability to set up conversion tracking & retargeting pixels is beneficial
- Experience working for an organization that specialises in international digital marketing is beneficial
GVI is a multi-award winning social enterprise on a mission to build a global network of people united by their passion to make a difference. We run all our own sustainable development programs in 13 countries worldwide aligned to the objectives of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
To ensure we are truly having a lasting positive impact, we partner with local governmental and non-governmental organisations on the ground. More than 35,000 participants have either volunteered, interned, or studied abroad with us over the course of our 21 years in operation and most have noted the experience as ‘life-changing.’
Our key management and administrative teams are based in Cape Town, either working from an office in Westlake or remotely from home.
How to apply
If you believe you have what it takes to excel in this role based on the above requirements, we'd love to hear from you! Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- An email, motivating why you believe you’d be a great fit for this role. Please ensure the subject line is “Paid Media Specialist Application”
- Your CV or Resume
Posted on 26 Oct 14:54
Apply by emailTamsyn Cooper
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Specialist, Social Media Manager, Media Specialist, Design Specialist, Marketing Specialist, Media Strategist, Operations Specialist, Social Media
Get job alerts for Media Specialist jobs
Cape Town, Woodstock
RunwaySale is one of the top e-tailers in South Africa.
Cape Town, Century City R520000 - R70000 Yearly
A product shop specialising in Mobile payments platform are looking for top C# developers to build and facilitate a range of the best payment experiences! You will join...
South Africa’s leading investment corporation based in Cape Town northern suburbs is looking for a young talented intermediate Java developer to join its new...
One of the coolest software development House in the country is looking to expand their team with a talented intermediate Java developer.
Cape Town R400000 - R500000 Yearly
Join a well-known consulting house based in the mother city! You will get exposure to various clients in the banking and investment industry, equipped with exciting...
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...
A highly specialised team is on the lookout for intermediate Java developers to join their expanding business! If you have a passion for software development and are...
Cape Town R600000 - R650000 Yearly
Join South Africa’s leading online delivery company.