- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
- Let's talk boundaries: When all work and no play leads to burn-out
- 3 tips to keep your company culture flourishing while working remotely
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Compulsory Pension Fund, Optional Medical Aid|
|Company:||Durpro Workforce Solutioins (PTY) ltd|
Job descriptionPlease note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Should you not be contacted please consider your application unsuccessful.
Self-starter with eye for detail and creative ability required to do product layouts of group leaflets and POS material. Must have the ability to ensure that artwork is visually appealing and print ready as per briefing specifications.
- Receives brief from clients.
- Sets up artwork as per briefing specs.
- Ensures all images, spreads and bleeds are applied as per machine requirements.
- Discusses and determines detailed DTP job requirements with Repro or Technical Team.
- Ensures all content and information is correct before starting a job.
- Produces and checks proofs against required specs before handing over to clients’.
- Electronically checks colour separations and overprint.
- A tertiary qualification in DTP and/or two to three years of relevant experience in DTP design/layout, and a sound knowledge of the printing industry.
- Experienced in doing leaflet layouts for retail groups.
- Understanding of desktop publishing skills and techniques on an Apple Mac platform.
- Knowledge of DTP software packages.
- Experience in using Using a variety of fonts, images, colours – 300dpi, CMYK.
Posted on 26 Oct 10:33
Apply by firstname.lastname@example.org
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Designer, Multimedia Designer, Operator, Design Specialist