- "I hope to see genuine inclusion in the digital advertising industry," Boomtown's Brenda Ulay
- Tackling your B-BBEE in 2021 - 4 tips to doing more with less
- 5 ways in which 2020 changed the way corporates (and their employees) work
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Provident Fund and Funeral|
|Location:||Cape Town, Sea Point|
|Company:||Premier Hotels & Resorts|
Job descriptionA hospitality company based in Cape Town requires a mid-to-senior graphic designer with a high level of expertise to deliver intelligent, leading edge, fit for purpose concepts to meet corporate identity design.
The fullest understanding of graphic design, typography and branding standards is as essential as the experience to execute projects of all sizes, and complete them with resourcefulness and dedication.
The candidate will be the brand custodian to ensure that all marketing and sales collateral produced adheres to the corporate identity. The candidate will work with a junior graphic designer who will provide support on some projects and will work hand-in-hand with the Marketing team.
The incumbent should have a formal and recognized Graphic Design qualification and must be well versed in the use of the Adobe Suite of design software (Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign etc.) as well as the MS Office suite of products (Word and PowerPoint in particular), HTML/CSS experience, with strong experience designing for multiple mediums including print, web and social media.
- 6 to 8 years of experience, preferably within the hospitality or tourism sector
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or a related art or design-based subject
- Highly proficient at using Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Keynote, Google Docs, and Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in Adobe Dreamweaver; knowledge of HTML and CSS, especially related to mailers
- Understand project requirements to produce effective designs for all media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Copywriting experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and photography
- The ability to manage multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Can work independently and prioritise accordingly
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Problem-solving skills
- Experience with print management
- Animation and video creation skills, with a reasonable self-starter approach to copywriting and concept origination.
- Basic web design skills (webmaster capability)
Posted on 22 Oct 15:52
Apply by emailAmanda Johnson
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
We are a professional, caring and empowering company that encourages innovation and engagement. We are a learning organisation, committed to the retention and development of our people as an essential part of building strong and respectful guest relationships. Our staff are motivated, friendly and passionate about enhancing the guest experience through meeting and exceeding expectations for quality service.
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs
Cape Town, Woodstock
Life & Brand Portfolio is looking for a mid-level graphic designer.
Cape Town, Gardens R20000 Monthly
Job description We’re looking for a detail-orientated graphic designer to join our production team, and to be dedicated to one of our technical content clients.
We have an amazing job opportunity for a talented, super creative junior Graphic Designer with great taste to join the Marketing team at a renowned décor and...
Cape Town R18000 - R20000 Monthly
Join a well-known full-service marketing agency as a mid-weight graphic designer for a fixed term 12-month contract. Requirements: Industry-related diploma or...
Our awesome small Stellenbosch studio is looking for a versatile young graphic designer.
Cape Town R10000 - R13000 Monthly
A boutique marketing and design consultancy with longstanding clients is looking for a talented, fun loving, hardworking designer/art director.
Cape Town, Observatory
We’re Hiring. Graphic Designer. Permanent or Freelancer Are you able to strike a balance between Art and Purpose? If so, then you belong on Team VF! VF!...
Cape Town, Durbanville R10000 - R20000 Monthly
Based in Durbanville, Creative Pulse is a small but high-volume advertising and events agency.
Cape Town, Bellville
ADLAB’s looking for a highly-talented mid-level to senior graphic designer to join our team for a twelve-month fixed-term contract from January 2021 –...
Cape Town, Somerset West
Want to collaborate on exciting projects? Rocketfuel is looking for brilliant graphic designers to work on a project to project basis. We are preferably...
Job title: Web developer - Marketing epartment (Specifically working with Elementor Pro, WooCommerce and WordPress) Start date: As soon as...
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...
Cape Town, Somerset West
We are looking for a developer responsible for building applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
Job title: Senior web developer/team lead Location: Second Floor, 2 Francis Street, Zonnebloem, and your lounge Reporting line: Technical lead/senior management Are...