- Why building your personal brand can help you stand out in the job market
- Virtual interview tips
- Most employers are doing prepaid purchases the hard way - Are you one?
Senior Project Manager
|Remuneration:||Negotiable depending on experience|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
Are you the effective project leader and client partner that can own key projects and accounts, while working closely with our team of UX and UI designers to deliver delightful digital products on time?
Isoflow is a close-knit team of driven individuals that deliver great UX/UI design solutions for web and mobile applications. Our Woodstock office serves clients in four continents and we're looking for a Senior Project Manager to take a leadership position in our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A track record of project management in a software design, development or digital design environment
- An understanding of what it takes to build great web and mobile applications
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deliver work on time
- A passionate, open-minded and a team player approach to digital product design
- Good communication skills and the ability to present UX & UI designs to clients
- A reputation amongst colleagues for meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in fast and effective problem solving and decision making abilities
- A minimum of four to six years' relevant agency experience
- Ideally a relevant post-graduate qualification
- Lead the team to profitable and efficient project delivery
- Create and manage a project plan, scope and activities while capturing and invoicing milestones
- Collaborate with Project Leads to define milestones, deliverables and presentation dates
- Act as an active client and prospects liaison at a senior level
- Overseeing and tracking multiple projects per month
- Work with clients and partners as a main point of contact to manage the relationship between the the design teams and clients alike
- Create clear briefs, tasks and priorities to assist the client’s project needs and timelines
- Effective coordination for reviews and presentations between design team and clients
- Communicate project status updates with internal teams and clients
- Identify projects risks and communicate it effectively to mitigate potential losses
If this opportunity excites you, apply here.
Posted on 21 Oct 17:18
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Manager, Project Manager, Social Media Manager, Sales Manager, Financial Manager, Branch Manager, Campaign Manager
Get job alerts for Project Manager jobs
Cape Town, Muizenberg
The Pure Solutions Group (Pure Solutions, Pure Survey, Pure Survey International) is looking for an experienced IT software project manager (agency-side) to manage key...
Cape Town R17000 - R20000 Monthly
A growing Cape Town-based advertising agency that has acquired a number of exciting new accounts is looking for a mid-level account/project manager to join the team.
Digital project managers lead and coordinate the delivery of digital projects.
Position summary Now Boarding is looking for a digital project manager to join our fun-loving, dynamic and innovative team.