- Gender-responsive budgeting as a response to widening gender inequality
- MTN transformation programme turns employees into store owners
- Why contracting, micro-jobbing and gig work is on the rise
|Remuneration:||R10000 - R15000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||The Knowledge Trust|
We are looking for a junior to mid-level digital designer with the relevant degree/diploma join our team in Cape Town. Working closely with the marketing manager, the applicant will be involved in the creation and execution of effective design campaigns and will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company. It is ideal for a creative and driven individual who is passionate about fashion, brands and web design.
- Developing, planning and refining concepts for the visible and structural elements of digital projects
- Produce high quality designs and solutions as per brief and in line with our brand fundamentals
- Assist with weekly marketing artwork
- Code and design mailers for email campaigns
- Developing the look and feel of new features on our website
- UX optimisation
- Collaborate with project managers, developers and the marketing team to ensure continuity of delivery within agreed time frames
- Contribute to innovation within the department
- Proficient in the use of design software – Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and AfterEffects
- Knowledge of HTML and experience with HTML emails
- SEO knowledge and experience
- Understanding of web standards, current design trends and social media content design
- Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Self-starter with a high degree of decision-making ability
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
- Must be a team player, fully committed to the teams success
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Good presentation skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Strong business acumen
- Fast learner
Experience and qualifications
- Graphic design qualification
- One to three years of relevant experience in graphic, digital or web design
Posted on 16 Sep 16:25
Get job alerts for Digital Designer jobs
Cape Town, Woodstock
We are looking for a highly talented senior digital designer to join our awesome team in Cape Town. As the senior designer you will be the custodian of all...
Cape Town R10000 - R12000 Monthly
A boutique marketing and design consultancy with longstanding clients is looking for a talented, fun loving, hardworking designer/art director.
One of our Nomad Now clients, a global branding agency, is seeking a digital designer with at least four years’ experience in an agency or client side.
Cape Town, Pinelands
An independent media and digital company is looking for a junior/medium level designer with passion, creativity and enthusiasm for designing for digital platforms.
So, what’s your mission? You’ll need to bring your technical know-how and creative passion as well as a solid work ethic to take advantage of this...
Cape Town, CBD
If you're passionate about web development and design support for four different insurance brands, then this might be the job for you! So, what’s your mission?...
Cape Town R540000 - R550000 Yearly
Here's a cool shop, based near Cape Town's renowned Waterfront looking for the animal lover at heart! You will be part of a team-building and maintaining a custom...
Cape Town, Stellenbosch R20000 - R30000 Monthly neg
Are you passionate about innovation, disruption, the tech start-up scene, the corporate innovation space, the link between growing our economy and bright new ideas from...
Cape Town, Muizenberg R25000 - R30000 Monthly neg
Superseed is a digitally-led, creative agency with a client base across multiple industries and countries.