- NSG launches compulsory online course on Ethics in the Public Service
- No work, no pay: the Covid-19 salary crisis
- Clicks non-executive director Nonkululeko Gobodo resigns
Graphic Designer Intern
|Remuneration:||Cost to company|
|Company:||African Mediums Adverting|
Job descriptionWe are currently looking for a graphic designer intern to join our department.
We deal with a few big brands and only applicants that are very organised, able to work under pressure should apply.
This job requires a highly motivated young professional who is deadline-driven, who can multi-task and requires little management in daily tasks.
Must be able to work quickly and effectively.
- Must have a qualification in graphic design
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of artwork and the design process
- Leadership qualities and teamwork
- Able to strategise and come up with inspiration
- Must be fluent in English and have great grammar
- Motivated and dynamic
- Attention to detail
- Must be efficient in Adobe on Apple Macintosh
- Must be able to conceptualize and work independently
- Must be able to work quickly, make changes easily and save work correctly
Posted on 14 Sep 12:55
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
Get job alerts for Graphic Designer jobs
An exciting company seeks a mid-level graphic designer with at least three to four years of experience with strong design and layout skills to join their creative and...
Coordination aspects: Management of projects alongside project coordinatorsWorking with management and PCOs in developing cost estimates for copywriting projectsEnsure...