- Young South Africans are shut out from work: they need a chance to get digital skills
- 'HR is no longer a back-office function' - Devashnie Singh, Grey Group
- Women in Business Conference set to break new ground in 2020
|Location:||Cape Town, Pinelands|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionAn independent media and digital company is looking for a junior/medium level designer with passion, creativity and enthusiasm for designing for digital platforms. This position is perfect for a young designer, with little experience, who is keen to prove themselves. You will be working closely with a team of young content creators who are looking to disrupt traditional marketing.
- Designing advertisements, banner ads, e-books, website elements, logos and infographics as per briefs
- Design email marketing items, presentation material and design elements as per briefs
- Designing elements for client campaigns
- Editing, and producing videos and podcasts
- Liaise with content team on designs & deadlines
Company DescriptionReal Estate Investor (REI) is an independent digital real estate platform for South African residential, commercial and offshore real estate investors, which includes a multiple award-winning magazine. REI provides investors and property practitioners with education, advice, resources and guidance on where, how and when to invest in real estate across multiple digital platforms.
- Tertiary qualification in graphic design
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of designing for WordPress, MailChimp and social media
- Experience in editing and producing videos and podcasts
- At least one years' design experience in the digital/media industry
- Capability to take on campaigns with multi-element tasks
- Proofreading and copywriting experiences is advantageous, but not required
- Basic understanding of digital marketing
- A highly organised person
- Adheres to strict deadlines
- Ability to work accurately and professionally under pressure
- Self-autonomy to work independently, as well as in a team
- Proactive and self-disciplined
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Excellent time management skills
- Creativity and a passion for design
Posted on 30 Jul 14:47
Apply by emailMarisa George
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Designer, Digital Designer, Graphic Designer, Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketing Strategist
Get job alerts for Digital Designer jobs
One of our Nomad Now clients, a global branding agency, is seeking a digital designer with at least four years’ experience in an agency or client side.
Cape Town R28000 - R30000 Monthly
We are searching for a mid-level Digital (UX/UI) Designer to work with a groundbreaking team, who loves to be super creative and conceptual and win some awards on the...
One of our Nomad Now Clients, a leading South African long-term investment organisation, is looking for a Digital Designer with five years’ experience...
Cape Town, Woodstock
We are looking for a highly talented senior digital designer to join our awesome team in Cape Town. As the senior designer you will be the custodian of all...
Cape Town, Stellenbosch R20000 - R30000 Monthly neg
Are you passionate about innovation, disruption, the tech start-up scene, the corporate innovation space, the link between growing our economy and bright new ideas from...
Cape Town R6000 Monthly
Do you speak the language of coding? Maybe we’re meant to be.
A Nomad Now client, a global insurtech business that provides innovative and sophisticated bicycle and cyclist insurance solutions to our partners in three continents...