- Why employers should provide access to financial advice now
- Covid-19: Textile industry agrees on temporary relief for employees
- CareerJunction helps fill medical vacancies during Covid-19 crisis
|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionA new initiative by one of the world’s largest food and beverage companies is to build a global content studio for Africa. This company is at the forefront of a new wave of advertising, one that understands and responds to the demands of the digital world in 2020 and beyond.
One of the main tasks will be localising campaigns and content for the various markets. The studio will focus on content adaptation, creation, translation, and roll-out of assets to 23 countries in the East and Southern Africa Region (ESAR). The in-house agency will be treated as a startup agency, with a focus on creating rich, dynamic and engaging content quickly.
Be responsible for managing the creative output, and determine the best way to represent an idea online and produce high-level concepts for design projects, across every digital platform. This role is with an in-house agency where you will lead a team of copywriters, designers and community managers. Have a can-do attitude with excellent time-management skills, be detail-oriented and hold yourself accountable. A problem-solver who will execute digital campaign strategies and translate them into high-quality digital campaigns from concept to completion.
- Be well-versed in web, app and social media collateral
- Supervise and manage all production stages
- Develop a constructive working relationship with internal teams and client
- Share knowledge and build excitement of creative trends within the team
- Respond quickly to team needs, providing support and constructive feedback
- Work closely with the client service and traffic on daily aspects of projects
- Passion for the work and a key driver for high creative standards.
- Ultimately responsible for the quality of the digital creative work across the agency and client portfolios/brands
- Drive innovation and best practice when it comes to all aspects of digital
- Oversee creative teams, including designers, writers, social media and content managers
- Mentor and manage the studio team – keep them happy, inspired and motivated
- Allocate work to teams in collaboration with traffic
- Teamwork and communication in this role is key to ensure the overall health of the company
- Lead by example in a friendly manner always, establish and maintain respectful and good working relationships with all stakeholders
- Relevant undergraduate degree or diploma in graphic design, fine arts, visual communication, typography or a related subject. A postgraduate degree is an advantage.
- At least six to eight years of relevant experience in a digital advertising/creative agency with at least two years creative director level experience, including leadership, team building, and delegation
- Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, After Effects and Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and proficiency with the latest software is essential
- Good understanding of digital marketing and technology as well as the latest trends and techniques
- Able to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Be proactive and have a good understanding of how to run a campaign and push process in order to meet the brief’s objectives
- Must be able to work well under pressure in order to meet project deadlines and assist your team to ensure their deadlines are met
- Experience with FMCG consumer brands is highly advantageous
Posted on 25 Mar 16:25
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
|Recent jobs by Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Audience Analyst||Johannesburg||08 Apr 08:23|