|Get jobs on your |
Mid Multimedia Designer/Editor
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
Job descriptionThe mid multimedia editor is a strong visual storyteller, self-motivated, and confident in both creative and technical abilities whilst able to work in a fast-paced but supportive environment. They will be responsible for working hand-in-hand with the design and illustration team, aiding with the creation of assets, then bringing them to life and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content that seamlessly integrates with creative marketing campaigns.
- Meet weekly, monthly, campaign and special creative project deadlines.
- Ensuring assigned tasks have been completed in the agreed timeframe.
Primary: Ideation and animation
- Create highly engaging complex animations for a diverse array of media, including smartphones, tablets and the web
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards
- Prepare conceptual layouts for each motion graphics project
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for the project
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects to enhance motion graphics
- Organise and bring together raw footage into a continuous whole video according to scripts provided or at the instruction of the internal team
- Contribute to video concepts and marketing deployment ideas
- Support the design and illustration team with photo editing, bespoke illustration and icon design
- Responsible for training and developing others in the use of animation software
- Keeping abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting-edge work
- Work with illustrators and designers to understand the project scope and objectives
- Provide initial time estimates for each part of the process
- Discuss and agree the project timeline, narrative structure, story goals and more with the relevant account lead as the project is produced and edited.
- Act as the brand custodian to the brands you work on, developing and crating enticing multimedia pieces, driving Earned Media excellence.
- Take accountability as the Mid Multimedia Editor on the brands you work on, connecting with relevant teams to drive the adoption of Earned Media.
- Preferred: Five+ years of design experience including video production design and animation
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or motion graphics preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design
- Creative, curious, bold
- Digital native
- Self-motivated, organised and passionate
- Natural diplomacy skills
- Team player
Posted on 24 Mar 16:34
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
Get job alerts for Multimedia Designer jobs
- Junior Multimedia Designer, Johannesburg, Rivonia
- Multimedia Designer, Johannesburg, Melrose Arch
- Graphic Design - Junior/Intern, Johannesburg, Waterfall
- Front-End Web Developer, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Senior Web Developer - C#, Johannesburg, Parktown, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Web Developer, Johannesburg, Parktown, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Web Developer – C#, Parktown, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Back-End Java Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment