- Free Covid-19 Monitoring tool for businesses
- Nxesi urges employers to comply with labour law during lockdown
- 6 steps to sustainably flatten the coronavirus curve
|Get jobs on your |
Head of Creatives/Strategy
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||ZaPOP Ltd (Pty)|
Job descriptionAt ZaPOP, we are strategic partners in marketing and brand building, acting as an extension of the ambitious visions that our clients have for their brands. We help brands continuously engage with consumers. We create and sustain meaningful narratives in stimulating and disruptive ways by connecting brand aspirations with bespoke solutions. We are Rebels and will overturn what isn’t working and we’ll have fun while doing it. We are explorers and naturally inquisitive, independent, authentic, curious and energetic in our actions.
As head of creative and strategy, you will lead the team of brand strategists, graphic designers, social media manager and new innovation project teams. You will be required to translate your skills and knowledge and implement innovative brand strategies, design and concepts. Actively promote new ideas, methods, techniques and strategies, that will grow the team and our service offerings. You will partner with our sales team, to deliver exceptional brand solutions to our clients.
If this position seems right up your alley, we would love to receive your application! Send your CV, cover letter and a copy of your portfolio to .
- Creativity: New ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages.
- Analytical skills: analyse trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Decision-making skills: Decisions on final copy, final art and brand strategy.
- Interpersonal skills: Being a good communicator to all involved.
- Management skills: Keep many creatives on schedule, manage own time and being the person your team will learn from.
- Presentation skills: Able to present and capturing your audience to believe in your strategic solutions.
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Solid brand strategy experience within the retail environment.
- Social media experience will be an advantage.
- At least three years of graphic design experience.
- Willingness to travel.
Posted on 24 Feb 14:16