|Get jobs on your |
Junior Art Director
|Benefits:||Medical Aid, RA, Gap|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
|Job policy:||Employment Equity position|
|Company:||Ogilvy South Africa|
- You’ll be conceptualising ideas for small to medium-sized jobs. These could include anything from advertorials, print and poster layouts, to TV titles, print jobs and small campaigns. You’ll also be helping to do up people’s presentations and, generally, assisting on larger jobs. Depending on how quickly you pick up conceptualising skills, you could also start tackling ‘bigger’ jobs like TV commercials, and print campaigns.
- You need to be able to develop and/or work with different looks for different brand personalities.
- You also need to start gaining a basic understanding of the digital medium, i.e. banners, websites, apps, etc.
- Familiarise yourself with all the different departments in the agency, as well as the five basic processes for coming up with and producing great work: briefing, brainstorming, reviewing, presenting and production
- Responsible for making sure the briefing process is properly followed before you start any work, i.e. that there is a kickstart and that your written brief contains the minimum basics.
- Degree - motion picture/design/art direction
- At least 18 months of experience out of varsity in an ad agency
- Digital knowledge and trends
Posted on 13 Feb 11:16
Ogilvy Cape Town
Ogilvy & Mather is the leader in the industry, focused on building and transforming brands.
Get job alerts for Art Director jobs
- Art Director/Graphic Designer/Digital, Cape Town, Southern suburbs
- DTP Art Director, Cape Town, Ninety9cents
- Mid-Senior Digital Designer/Art Director, Cape Town, Century City, Lead Capital Group
- Digital Art Director, Cape Town, CBD, Ninety9cents
- Mid-Weight TTL Art Director and Copywriter, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Mid Art Director, Southern Peninsula, St James
- Mid-Weight Art Director, Cape Town, VGP Recruitment
- Digital Art Director (mid), Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Senior Retail Digital Art Director, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town