- Is your business ready for the ICT skills needed for the future?
- Yale Women's Leadership Programme launches in Paris
- How to unlock the promise of a digital workplace
|Get jobs on your |
|Benefits:||Medical Aid and retirement annuity contributions. Plus yearly bonus as per company policy|
Are you a multi-talented creative thinker? Do you have a brain full of wonderful ideas? Can you create compelling designs in a fast-paced environment? If so, we'd love to meet you (and your impressive portfolio).
Duties and responsibilities
- Designing material for both digital and print, e.g. event marketing material, promotional material, social media content, and the like.
- Creating digital assets: social media content, banners, emailers, etc..
- Creating print assets: posters, adverts, leaflets, stationery, etc.
- Collaborate with the marketing team including copywriters, marketing managers, videographers, and other designers to understand project needs.
- Ensuring brand guides are adhered to.
- Ensuring deadlines are timeously met.
- You need to work independently and as part of a team, assisting senior designers.
- Obtaining quotes from printers, placing orders and managing the production and delivery of print material.
- A relevant qualification in graphic design/digital media would be advantageous.
- Minimum of three years' experience, preferably in a digital and print environment.
- Proven track record using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Tech-savvy and fully proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Know how to design and prepare artwork for print and screen-based mediums (i.e. bleed, preflight, dpi, RGB, CMYK, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of social media.
- Creativity, and ability to produce innovative and original ideas for content.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with creatives.
- Up to-date on graphic design and digital design trends.
- A creative portfolio demonstrating previous print and digital work.
- An interest in interface and UX
- Ability to illustrate
- Animation skills will be an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to think conceptually.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Able to work on multiple project simultaneously.
- Able to take initiative and problem solve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A team player and an animal-lover.
Interested applicants can email .
Ref: Graphic Designer
Posted on 24 Jan 15:03
Badger Holdings is a focused investment holding company specialising in the short-term motor insurance industry.
|Recent jobs by Badger Holdings||City||Date posted|
|General Commercial Insurance Representative||George||17 Feb 09:33|
|Consultants||George||17 Feb 09:32|
|Insurance Consultants||George||17 Feb 09:31|
|Business Development Consultant||Cape Town||17 Feb 08:58|
|Data Scientist||George||11 Feb 14:37|
|Software Project Manager||George||28 Jan 09:49|
|Copywriter||George||28 Jan 09:48|
|Junior Software Tester||George||27 Jan 08:11|
|Graphic Designer||George||24 Jan 15:03|
- Graphic/Web Designer, Cape Town, Trusted Interns
- Graphic Designer/DTP Operator, George, CBD
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Bellville
- Graphic Designer/Social Media Network Designer, Stellenbosch
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, CBD, Ad Talent
- Junior Graphic Designer: 6-Month Contract, Somerset West, VGP Recruitment
- Senior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Sommerset West, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Kenliworth
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Gardens
- Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator, Cape Town, Century City
- Mid-Weight Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Wynberg, Recruit Digital
- Junior Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Muizenberg
- Junior Graphic Designer, Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch Central
- DTP Operator/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Epping Industria
- Junior DTP Operator/Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Epping Industria
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town, Maitland
- Graphic Designer, Cape Town
- Mid-Level Graphic Designer/DTP Operator, Cape Town, Goodwood
- Digital Graphic Designer Internship, Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk, Mark1
- Senior Web Developer, Somerset West
- WordPress Web Developer, Knysna
- Junior Web Developer, Stellenbosch, Stellenbosch Central