|Get jobs on your |
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Pretoria, Pretoria East|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Reference:||#FRM Designer 2020|
|Company:||Free Radical Media|
Job descriptionHere we grow! An exciting opportunity for you to join our small but growing team of radical thinkers!
We are looking for a self-motivated graphic/digital designer with good knowledge of Adobe CC, WordPress and Social Media Marketing.
The candidate would be part of a small team - therefore they must be able to work individually or as part of a team, and to interact with suppliers and clients on a professional level. Be able to manage your own workload, and of course - be able to handle a reasonable amount of pressure!
Enthusiastic, experienced, efficient as well as being artistic, with a passion for what’s new and trending.
Strong layout and design skills for corporate identity, branding, websites, landing pages, emails, social media marketing, in fact, whatever is necessary and needs a creative design.
We produce work that includes magazines, corporate identities, company profiles, banners, expo stands, social media content, websites, online interactive documents, and design products for a leading sports brand.
- A tertiary qualification in visual communication and at least two years of working experience in design.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe CC, primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, in a Mac environment.
- Premiere Pro and After Effects knowledge advantageous.
- Proficient in Wordpress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Sound knowledge regarding responsive web design.
- Knowledge of social media marketing advantageous.
- Candidate must have sound knowledge both print and digital design.
- Professionally handles stress, meets deadlines, multitasks in a demanding environment and works effectively under pressure
- Ability to conceptualise.
- Able to adapt to companies' needs in the way we deliver our services.
- Self-motivated - must be able to work unsupervised.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Able to work outside or regular hours, on occasion, in order to meet required deadlines.
- Must have own transport.
Posted on 16 Jan 07:33
- Front End Web Developer, Johannesburg, Worldwide Positions
- Senior Web Developer - C#, Johannesburg, Parktown, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior C# Web Developer, Johannesburg, Parktown, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Web Developer – C#, Parktown, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Back-End Java Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Graphic/Web Designer, Johannesburg
- Web Designer, Johannesburg, Ormonde
- Midweight Graphic designer/Roland Press Operator, Roodepoort, Robertville
- Advanced Java Web Developer, Johannesburg, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Web Java Developer - Liferay, Midrand, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Java Web Developer, Johannesburg, e-Merge IT Recruitment