- BizTrendsLIVE!2020 speakers announced and booking open
- Gender diversity in the telecoms industry makes solid business sense
- Finding your first job: a step-by-step guide for grads
|Get jobs on your |
Digital Marketing Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||Mann Made Media|
We are searching for a highly-creative digital marketing manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness, drive sales and push key messaging across all digital and social platforms. As part of the job, monthly reporting to the Senior management team as well as the co-ceo’s will take place.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, web development, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing strategy including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Develop and update word press websites
- Manage content and team running our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- A minimum of five years’ experience in digital marketing/social media management/brand marketing.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website/Google analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Word press developer
Posted on 26 Nov 10:08
Get job alerts for Marketing Manager jobs
- Marketing and Communication Manager , Johannesburg, The Skills Mine
- Omni-Channel Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Data Processing Manager - Marketing Research, Gauteng, Sandton, LayerCake recruitment
- Data Processing Manager - Marketing Research, Gauteng, Sandton Area, LayerCake recruitment
- Marketing Manager, Norwoord, Northern Suburbs
- Marketing Manager, Johannesburg, Braamfontein
- Manager - Digital/Creative/Content Marketing, Randburg, Ferndale
- Graduate: Sales and Marketing, Rosslyn, Graduates24