- SA Toastmasters to launch Anglo-Francophone club
- bountiXP MD Dane Amyot talks about the platform that aligns strategy and culture
- SA grads jet off to teach in Japan
|Get jobs on your |
Job descriptionResponsible for colour manipulation and colour management technologyto colour retouch images and prepare artwork for print.
- Ensure and maintain creative standards and quality.
- Work in a team, managing own workflow while ensuring all deadlines are met
- Design and DTP of all leaflets.
- Monthly promo support material.
- Template based POS and in-store signage.
- Miscellaneous items, such as newsletters and promotions outside the scope of the ongoing print advertising.
- Candidates must love DTP, have a good sense of layout and be detail orientated.
- Candidates need be able to take a job from layout right through to DTP make-up and final download.
- Flexibility and adaptability are essential as workflow can change from hour to hour, i.e. 911s or priority.
- Some creative skill is needed: In-store promotions and packaging have to be designed from scratch, but within brand CI.
- Tertiary qualification in art direction/graphic design
- Experience in retail, design and TTL advertising are essential
- Must have DTP/finished art skills and a sound knowledge of repro
- Mac literate, proficiency in Adobe CC Full suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- Experience in web design programs, e.g. Flash or Dreamweaver, would be an asset.
- Strong concept and art direction skills
- A minimum of one year's experience working in an agency or design studio environment
- Computer literacy – Strong MS Office skills
- Have excellent English verbal and written communication skills and have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Good technical background
- Excellent layout and time management skills
- Be self-motivated, take initiative and keen to take on new challenges
- Ability to remain flexible, handling changing priorities and tight deadlines – must be willing to work long hours to ensure campaign deadlines are met
- Stress tolerant and emotionally controlled
- Good team player, demonstrating willingness to assist/support team members – role requires multi-tasking across platforms
Posted on 11 Jul 11:22