- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
Graduate -- Image Editors
|Remuneration:||R6500 - R8000 per month Basic salary|
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
Job descriptionWe're looking for enthusiastic, digitally-literate people with skills in either photography processing and/or image editing to join our ambitious production company. You'll be working in a start-up team responsible for processing assets, applying quality standards and reviewing materials for publication to B2B customers. You'll be using a combination of off-the-shelf software and custom built systems so you need to be eager to learn and fast to adapt, continuously.
- Own the final quality of assets released to customers
- Improve the workflow and quality processes for final production assets
- Act as gatekeeper on quality, determining improvements and applying them
- Reviewing and processing all media to 'customer-ready' state
- Ensure correct colour consistency of all images and related media
- Curating and editing faulty or below par photographic assets
- Promote positive feedback and solutions to the wider capture team
- Keep accurate records of QC assets and turnaround times
- Make any requested changes/corrections promptly and correctly
- Improving workflow and best practice to create consistent output
- Use in-house software tools to audit and augment datasets
RequirementsYou should be a flexible self-starter able to operate effectively in a fast paced and evolving environment. You should be confident learning and mastering software and new systems. You aim for the best and should be motivated by quality, competence and continuous improvement. A desire for the opportunity to apply your experience in a fast growing business to drive commercial applications and deliver the best
You should have an open, energetic attitude: good enough is never enough.
You must have:
• World class attention to detail
• Incredible organisational skills
• Have a critical eye for visual aesthetics
• Be adaptable and quick to learn new software
• Be numerate and fluent in English
• Be flexible as shift work, evenings or weekends may be required
• Have commercial digital photography experience
• Are interested in photography, VR, technology or
This is not an Employment Equity position and person of all ages, gender, disability, race, religion, or creed will have equal opportunity to be considered based on the merit of their application alone.
Posted on 11 Jun 11:30
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.