- Can false allegations be grounds for dismissal?
- How to accelerate business growth by becoming a People Company
- How Payroll and HR are earning their spot at the boardroom table
|Get jobs on your |
Junior Graphic Designer
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
Job descriptionWe are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with the relevant degree/diploma to join our team.
The applicant will be involved in the creation and execution of design campaigns, assist other designers within the studio, as well as occasionally other members of the broader team. The applicant will need to manage a number of projects within tight deadlines.
The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated, thrive under pressure, have a keen eye for detail and have the ability to multitask.
This is a great opportunity to learn and grow quickly in what is a dynamic and flexible company.
Please ensure that you meet the requirements as indicated below and submit your portfolio upon application.
Creating design work within the specifications of the client’s brief, but to push the boundaries
- Preparing artwork for print
- Design promotional elements with a strong merchandising focus and clear messaging
- Graphic Design degree/diploma – newly qualified are welcome to apply
- Please remember to include your portfolio with your application
- Proficient in the use of standard design software –Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw
- Be a good, creative thinker and be able to think out the box
- Ability to understand brand identity and translate the brand message accordingly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and sticks to tight deadlines – able to effectively deal with stress
- Fast learner
- Must be a team player – willing to do what it takes for the group to succeed
- Problem solver
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Posted on 11 Jun 11:26