- Are you a Youthpreneur?
- 4 incentive travel trends to keep young employees happy this #YouthMonth
- 3 tips for graduates entering the digitally-driven workforce
|Get jobs on your |
|Own transport required:||Yes|
|Company:||The 13th Floor|
Want to add your cool to ours?
Good, because the 13th Floor is looking for a Senior Designer, and it could be you!
You need five or more years of relevant work experience and/or training.
You’ll get to create high-quality visual design across all media for various clients and projects. You’ll also get to work closely with a Creative Director, Art Director, Copywriter, Account Executive and junior colleagues to create advertising of great importance and coolness.
To work here, you need to know:
- How to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign (and Cinema 4D would be a bonus).
- The fundamentals of design, including colour theory, typography, composition, photography, perspective and print production processes.
- How to work with a team and take personal responsibility (often at the same time).
- How to create designs that are functional as well as really really good-looking.
- Design trends for social media, digital, print, TV, packagingand other media that haven’t yet been invented.
Posted on 11 Jun 09:04
Get job alerts for Graphic and Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP jobs
- Junior Graphic Designer, Durban, Pinetown
- Midweight Graphic/Web Designer, Durban, Durban North
- Graphic Designer, Durban, Umhlanga
- Art Director, Durban
- 3D Graphic Artist, Durban, Umhlanga
- Graphic Designer, Durban, Kloof
- Senior Graphic Designer, Ballito, Sandi Crowther Recruitment
- Junior Graphic Designer, Durban, Morningside
- DTP Operator, Durban, Cornubia Industrial Park